“Will stay here again next year, staff and management was wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75

You added Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75 to your Saves list
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3626 Colonial Court, Fort Myers, FL 33913   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #32 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Will stay here again next year, staff and management was wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here two weeks and everything was great. The only thing missing for our stay was no comfortable sitting in our room. We will stay again next year.
Thank you to staffing and management for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2014
Dillon M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review! You are a valued guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Please let me know if I can assist you with future reservations. Manager@cwfortmyers.com

Dillon Maguire

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hollywood, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This "extended stay" hotel is beyond terrible! The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. There are much better places to stay for the money. This hotel is dirty. The rooms are very small. The pictures are misgiving. The beds are uncomfortable. It is very hard to find someone at the front desk and when you do they are not helpful, The Operations Manager actually yelled at me when I questioned why I was being overcharged. I was overcharged from the rate I was given in writing and it is still not corrected! There are no amenities at all. No dining on premises, no pool, no bar, no nothing but your tiny room with sheets that do not fit and the outdated bed spreads and dirty bathrooms .. And even towels apparently are limited. Will never stay there and would not recommend any one else do either. there are plenty of better choices

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel! There is no restaurant or pool . Parking lot is best room!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear char d,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers I 75, FL. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Spent two months at this hotel when relocating to the area for a new job. This location is superiorly managed by Dillon Maguire. He has a well train staff and accommodates changes and is very responsive to the needs of his guests. During a two month stay, things will happen and even the Waldorf Astoria would get old. The facility was well maintained, clean, safe, and when and if I had an issue, I could count on Dillon or anyone of his staff to quickly correct and inform me of the recourse. If you are staying for any length of time, I would certainly suggest this hotel. I had a suite and it was large enough to keep me sane for the 60 days I was living until I was able to obtain a rental.

Room Tip: ask for the suite if you are there long term. it is worth the $10 add'll rate.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hi Tommy!

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. We truly appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again one day should you ever need another "home away from home" !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

This place was great. The room was perfect for 2 people and my 90 plus pit. Never had an issue. Room was clean, had full set of dishes and silver wear, clean towels when needed, tv was big and worked. Actually had a DVD player in the room. Ac worked great. Coffee was sooo good in the morning.. Used the gym every morning.. Laundry room was free.. I would def stay here again. Highly recomended.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review!! You are a valued guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you and your four legged friend again in the near future! Please let me know if I can assist you with future reservations!!

Manager@cwfortmyers.com

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a day trip turned into an overnight and needed a room, my Harley was in the shop In Ft Myers this was Jan 2nd, got up the morning of the 3rd and was proceeding to walk to the dealership(26 miles away) I seriously was wanting to walk as the bike would not have been done till about 2-3 pm.
Sonjia the front desk clerk had the maintance guy take her POV and drive me to the dealership.
The kindness and great personality of the staff there was awesome and the rooms were spectacular. I would stay there again any time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Plantation, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you are looking for a clean, safe, convenient place to spend the night off I-75 in the Ft. Myers area, then you don't need to look any further. This hotel was perfect. The room was clean, spacious bathroom with great towels, in room coffee maker and other amenities that you night need, like a gym, free laundry, in-room kitchenette loaded with most everything, free WiFi, "bodega" off the lobby for anything you might have forgotten to bring, and the best part was free Juan Valdez coffee all day & night. The best part was the reasonable rates! Although the hotel faces I-75 it was very quite, no car noises. The only annoyance was the barking dogs, because the hotel is pet friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. You are a valued guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!! Although we are sincerely sorry that our in house animals disturbed your stay. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Please let me know if I can assist you with future reservations! Manager@cwfortmyers.com

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We just wanted something to sleep in for 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. The price was great, but I was a little worried when we pulled up and saw that it was "pet friendly". I was pleasantly surprized that although there were many canine visitors there was absolutely no trace of doggie odor, hair, or anything else too gross to mention. Our standard room came with a small kitchen also. Good Job Candlewood Suites. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75? Share your experiences!