“Excellent in every way” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Miami, Florida
“Excellent in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels and motels all over the US and this place is perfect in every way. It's mainly geared to the single extended stay traveler but if thats you then this is the place. Great peaceful surroudings and great spacious room with full size kitchen. Very clean and very comfortable...with a very friendly staff. Also they have a small but well stocked 24 hr convienicne store on site that is a really nice touch. I will definitely look forward to staying there again when I am traveling alone in the area which is fairly often. Also I should say that this was my first ever stay at any CWS and they did not disapoint; they were very much in keeping with all the Holiday Inn affiliated brands which is to say they were great and a great value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We try our best to make our guests feel comfortable, and we are pleased that you will return to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and accomodating your needs on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

i dont usually write reviews for hotels but the front desk staff at this place is hands down the best staff i have seen. when i checked in the front desk young lady "Maleesa" was very very helpful and informative. She did everything with a great attitude and just made the stay enjoyable.. the place its self is clean and quiet just overall a very satisfying stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thats great ,were glad your stay was enjoyable thats all that matters to us.
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We love our stay at Candlewood in Fort Myer, I-75. The staff is AMAZING especially the GM Ivan Ruiz and the receptionist Jean, she was amazing and helpful and Mr.Ruiz was so so wonderful and professional, I recommend this place to everyone, they go out of their way to make you feel like your home. I hope the corporate people know they have amazing workers here in Fort Myers Candlewood.

Excellent rooms, great service, amazing hospitality.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor are nice and quite. But the 1st floor is close to the cool amenit...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thats wonderful! We have really done our job right when our guests feel right at home.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

As a business traveler that roams around the country, I can honestly say Candlewood Suites Fort Myers is the Gem of the west coast. Easy to find right off I-75 and plenty of shops and resturants within walking distance.
The rooms are exceptionally clean with all the comforts of home. The staff: Jean, Ivan, Jasmine and Maria are one in a million. In my opinion, their service is no different from the Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria N.Y.
If your looking for the best, you will find it at Candlewood.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comment, were pleased that we could accommodate you. We hope that you choose us again in the future for your business traveling.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This location is a great getaway has great customer service staff and a great manager.We will definitely be back again. pull side was great. This location is right off I 75 and near all the shopping places.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to plan your getaway with us. We appreciate your kindess and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Fordland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites hotel for the past four days, and the experience has been wonderful. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and a GREAT value!!! When my wife came back from checking us in, she was raving about how kind and helpful the receptionist Carol was, and how it's been years since she's been greeted with such exceptional customer service. It's been a pleasure staying here, and we hope to return with our family next year.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is incredible!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Yes Carol is an awsome Front Desk Associate and I will be sure to pass along the wonderful compliment. Thank you for your review and Thank you for noticing all of the things we take so much pride in when running our hotel. All of my employees work very hard to make our guests visit as enjoyable as possible and Im very glad we were able to make that happen for you. Have a great day!
Fordland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We came to this hotel in response to a coupon ad in one of the books we picked up at a Florida Welcome Center. When we arrived, I went in and caught just the end of the receptionist helping some other guests, and was thinking what a nice helpful lady she was (giving them tips on parking in Sanibel and where to find beach access). When it was my turn, I began check in and gave her my coupon... and she asked if she could sign me up for their preferred member something or other... and that I'd get to draw out of the bucket for a possible prize. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite... for the coupon price of $49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol was an amazing help and made our stay here perfect!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about it. We hope to see you again very soon and have a great day.

Been to Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75? Share your experiences!