“such a great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Atlanta, Georgia
“such a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

i dont usually write reviews for hotels but the front desk staff at this place is hands down the best staff i have seen. when i checked in the front desk young lady "Maleesa" was very very helpful and informative. She did everything with a great attitude and just made the stay enjoyable.. the place its self is clean and quiet just overall a very satisfying stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thats great ,were glad your stay was enjoyable thats all that matters to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We love our stay at Candlewood in Fort Myer, I-75. The staff is AMAZING especially the GM Ivan Ruiz and the receptionist Jean, she was amazing and helpful and Mr.Ruiz was so so wonderful and professional, I recommend this place to everyone, they go out of their way to make you feel like your home. I hope the corporate people know they have amazing workers here in Fort Myers Candlewood.

Excellent rooms, great service, amazing hospitality.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor are nice and quite. But the 1st floor is close to the cool amenit...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thats wonderful! We have really done our job right when our guests feel right at home.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

As a business traveler that roams around the country, I can honestly say Candlewood Suites Fort Myers is the Gem of the west coast. Easy to find right off I-75 and plenty of shops and resturants within walking distance.
The rooms are exceptionally clean with all the comforts of home. The staff: Jean, Ivan, Jasmine and Maria are one in a million. In my opinion, their service is no different from the Ritz Carlton or Waldorf Astoria N.Y.
If your looking for the best, you will find it at Candlewood.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comment, were pleased that we could accommodate you. We hope that you choose us again in the future for your business traveling.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This location is a great getaway has great customer service staff and a great manager.We will definitely be back again. pull side was great. This location is right off I 75 and near all the shopping places.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to plan your getaway with us. We appreciate your kindess and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Fordland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites hotel for the past four days, and the experience has been wonderful. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and a GREAT value!!! When my wife came back from checking us in, she was raving about how kind and helpful the receptionist Carol was, and how it's been years since she's been greeted with such exceptional customer service. It's been a pleasure staying here, and we hope to return with our family next year.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is incredible!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Yes Carol is an awsome Front Desk Associate and I will be sure to pass along the wonderful compliment. Thank you for your review and Thank you for noticing all of the things we take so much pride in when running our hotel. All of my employees work very hard to make our guests visit as enjoyable as possible and Im very glad we were able to make that happen for you. Have a great day!
Fordland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We came to this hotel in response to a coupon ad in one of the books we picked up at a Florida Welcome Center. When we arrived, I went in and caught just the end of the receptionist helping some other guests, and was thinking what a nice helpful lady she was (giving them tips on parking in Sanibel and where to find beach access). When it was my turn, I began check in and gave her my coupon... and she asked if she could sign me up for their preferred member something or other... and that I'd get to draw out of the bucket for a possible prize. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite... for the coupon price of $49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol was an amazing help and made our stay here perfect!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about it. We hope to see you again very soon and have a great day.
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I were celebrating out twenty first wedding anniversary and chose the Fort Myers area for its beaches,resteraunts , etc... The staff was wonderful ! They greeted us with a smile and a friendly "hello" every time.Ivan,Maria,and Jazmine are definetly a reason to stay at the Candlewood Suites any time we return to the Fort Myers area.

Room Tip: The suite on the fourth floor is a quiet space with all the things you need to enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comment and we would love to have you stay with us again anytime you visit the Ft Myers FL area. Thank you again for choosing our hotel to celebrate your anniversary and we hope to see you again for your next one! Have a great day!