“great getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #29 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
“great getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This location is a great getaway has great customer service staff and a great manager.We will definitely be back again. pull side was great. This location is right off I 75 and near all the shopping places.

• Stayed October 2012
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to plan your getaway with us. We appreciate your kindess and look forward to having you stay with us again.

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fordland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites hotel for the past four days, and the experience has been wonderful. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and a GREAT value!!! When my wife came back from checking us in, she was raving about how kind and helpful the receptionist Carol was, and how it's been years since she's been greeted with such exceptional customer service. It's been a pleasure staying here, and we hope to return with our family next year.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is incredible!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Yes Carol is an awsome Front Desk Associate and I will be sure to pass along the wonderful compliment. Thank you for your review and Thank you for noticing all of the things we take so much pride in when running our hotel. All of my employees work very hard to make our guests visit as enjoyable as possible and Im very glad we were able to make that happen for you. Have a great day!
Fordland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We came to this hotel in response to a coupon ad in one of the books we picked up at a Florida Welcome Center. When we arrived, I went in and caught just the end of the receptionist helping some other guests, and was thinking what a nice helpful lady she was (giving them tips on parking in Sanibel and where to find beach access). When it was my turn, I began check in and gave her my coupon... and she asked if she could sign me up for their preferred member something or other... and that I'd get to draw out of the bucket for a possible prize. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite... for the coupon price of $49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol was an amazing help and made our stay here perfect!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about it. We hope to see you again very soon and have a great day.
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I were celebrating out twenty first wedding anniversary and chose the Fort Myers area for its beaches,resteraunts , etc... The staff was wonderful ! They greeted us with a smile and a friendly "hello" every time.Ivan,Maria,and Jazmine are definetly a reason to stay at the Candlewood Suites any time we return to the Fort Myers area.

Room Tip: The suite on the fourth floor is a quiet space with all the things you need to enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comment and we would love to have you stay with us again anytime you visit the Ft Myers FL area. Thank you again for choosing our hotel to celebrate your anniversary and we hope to see you again for your next one! Have a great day!
lehigh acres, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Recntly had a flood in our home and had to find a hotel for a couple of days. It was late when we got to the hotel and were greeted by Kameka. She was just great, along with the rest of the staff. Very nice hotel with a five star attitude. She made us feel right at home and very welcome. Would definately like to stay here again.

Room Tip: Just let Kameka take care of everthing.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your great comment and Im very glad Kameka and the reast of my staff was able to make you feel welcomed. It's very important to us that all of our guests leave feeling welcomed and satisfied. We appreciate your comment.
Hawthorne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

After having a mix-up with our reservation, Jazmine, the front desk associate, could tell I was tired and frustrated so she sprang into action to turn the glitch into glitter! :) She then recommended an amazing pizza place and supported us with our check-out needs. We have never stayed here before because it is slightly out of our normal desired area, but sometimes taking the extra few miles is more than worth it. Thanks Jazmine for being so customer service oriented, and thanks Candlewood Suites for having the knowledge to hire her. We will return again due to her over-the-top customer commitment! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for that great review! Yes, Jazmine is a great employee and we will be sure to pass along the compliment to her. I do apologize for there being a mix up with your reservation and I'm glad it was resolved for you. Please feel free to contact us for any future reservations needs you may have. We would be honored to have you stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our second great stay at Candlewood and our second wonderful experience. Everybody was helpful and Kameka went out of her way to help us both times. Our first trip was for vacation and our second was business, but Candlewood made both a pleasure. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Downstairs back was our favorite room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Im so glad that Kameka was able to assist you while you were with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
Have a great day.

Been to Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75? Share your experiences!