“The best customer service I've had in years!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #29 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Fordland
“The best customer service I've had in years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We came to this hotel in response to a coupon ad in one of the books we picked up at a Florida Welcome Center. When we arrived, I went in and caught just the end of the receptionist helping some other guests, and was thinking what a nice helpful lady she was (giving them tips on parking in Sanibel and where to find beach access). When it was my turn, I began check in and gave her my coupon... and she asked if she could sign me up for their preferred member something or other... and that I'd get to draw out of the bucket for a possible prize. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom suite... for the coupon price of $49.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol was an amazing help and made our stay here perfect!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I am so excited that you had such a great experience at our hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about it. We hope to see you again very soon and have a great day.

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I were celebrating out twenty first wedding anniversary and chose the Fort Myers area for its beaches,resteraunts , etc... The staff was wonderful ! They greeted us with a smile and a friendly "hello" every time.Ivan,Maria,and Jazmine are definetly a reason to stay at the Candlewood Suites any time we return to the Fort Myers area.

Room Tip: The suite on the fourth floor is a quiet space with all the things you need to enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comment and we would love to have you stay with us again anytime you visit the Ft Myers FL area. Thank you again for choosing our hotel to celebrate your anniversary and we hope to see you again for your next one! Have a great day!
lehigh acres, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Recntly had a flood in our home and had to find a hotel for a couple of days. It was late when we got to the hotel and were greeted by Kameka. She was just great, along with the rest of the staff. Very nice hotel with a five star attitude. She made us feel right at home and very welcome. Would definately like to stay here again.

Room Tip: Just let Kameka take care of everthing.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your great comment and Im very glad Kameka and the reast of my staff was able to make you feel welcomed. It's very important to us that all of our guests leave feeling welcomed and satisfied. We appreciate your comment.
Hawthorne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

After having a mix-up with our reservation, Jazmine, the front desk associate, could tell I was tired and frustrated so she sprang into action to turn the glitch into glitter! :) She then recommended an amazing pizza place and supported us with our check-out needs. We have never stayed here before because it is slightly out of our normal desired area, but sometimes taking the extra few miles is more than worth it. Thanks Jazmine for being so customer service oriented, and thanks Candlewood Suites for having the knowledge to hire her. We will return again due to her over-the-top customer commitment! :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ivan R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for that great review! Yes, Jazmine is a great employee and we will be sure to pass along the compliment to her. I do apologize for there being a mix up with your reservation and I'm glad it was resolved for you. Please feel free to contact us for any future reservations needs you may have. We would be honored to have you stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our second great stay at Candlewood and our second wonderful experience. Everybody was helpful and Kameka went out of her way to help us both times. Our first trip was for vacation and our second was business, but Candlewood made both a pleasure. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Downstairs back was our favorite room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Im so glad that Kameka was able to assist you while you were with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
Have a great day.
Flagler Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks, found everything I needed, the kitchen was fully stocked with pots and pans. dishes,paper towels,dish soap, diswasher soap. Full size refrigerator stove, garbage disposal, and microwave. The room is clean and the queen size bed is very comfortable,the setting area is furnished with a TV, a large recyliner chair, and table with chairs. There is a free clean laundry facility, with a full gym attached This property is tucked back in the woods, just off I-&75 making it very quiet not right on a busy street or highway.The General Manager Stevi Scarbro is very freindly and helpful with any needs. Ivan is always avaliable to maintain any repairs or problems,there is always someone on duty at the front desk,who also are very helpful. I felt very safe and comfortable living, and working out of here. The room rates are reasonable for the service and accomodations you get. I highly reccommend this property very close to shopping the airport and the beach.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. Im so glad you were able to benefit from all the accommodations we offer. We try very hard to make our hotel like a second home for our guests and being able to offer all those great accommodations makes it that much easier for you to consider us home. Thank you for staying with us and as always if you ever need to call us home again, we will be here for you. Have a good one!
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stayed here for a month. Very friendly staff, clean, great rooms, free laundry. Would definately stay here again. Easy access to many restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
It was definitely a pleasure having you stay with us and we would like to thank you for your continued loyalty. Im very glad that my staff and I were able to meet you expectations 100%. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Been to Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75? Share your experiences!