“AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Deltona
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I loved staying here. The beds and pillows were soooo comfortable, the bathroom is huge. There is so much room in the room. I used a coupon from one of the travel books without any issue from the clerk. The staff (Amanda and Carol) was so friendly and nice and had a smile on their faces every time I saw them. Amanda was very helpful with helping us find someplace to eat and finding our way around. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel at all, I will stay at ANY Candllwood, anywhere! Thank you for giving my family a great vacation!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
SteviScarbro, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience staying with our hotel. Quite often we feel left out -- this is why this response you posted has literally, "MADE OUR DAY!" Thank you so much and please come visit us again. Stevi Scarbro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Yorkton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stayed at the Candlewood for two nights. Each night was only $49.99 with a coupon we found in a travel book at McDonald's somewhere along the highway. It's a clean hotel, friendly staff and very comfortable accomodations. The location was a bit tricky to find because we were unfamiliar with the area, but if you want to go to the beaches it is a short drive. It's also out of the way enough to be in a nice, relaxed place.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of stuff you may want to choose something other than a studio suite because there...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
We are delighted to hear you were happy with our hotel. The Candlewood Suites, Fort Myers is always happy to hear from our guests. You are our best eyes for detail and we appreciate your feedback. Please come and visit us again--we are now under new ownership and many exciting things will be happening at our hotel!! Stevi Scarbro

Been to Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75

Address: 3626 Colonial Court, Fort Myers, FL 33913
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Fort Myers
Hotel Class:2 star — Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75 2*
You'll receive top service and competitive rates at the Candlewood Suites of Fort Myers, Florida. Our hotel, conveniently located on I-75, is just seven miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). A variety of attractions are available while lodging in Fort Myers, such as spring training games for the Minnesota Twins or Boston Red Sox, both four miles from our extended stay hotel. Fort Myers Beach and the Sunsplash Family Water Park are both perfect places for cooling down during the summer. The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center hosts performances year-round, and you can catch a movie at the movie theater at the Bell Tower Shops. With Southside Industrial Park just 1.5 miles from our hotel, Fort Myers' business travelers benefit from our ideal location. Other nearby businesses include General Electric, Chico's, Lee County government offices, Lynx Services LLC and Lee Memorial Hospital. Our extended stay hotel in Fort Myers makes business travel easier by offering a meeting room, 24-hour business center and free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Every guest of our pet friendly hotel in Fort Myers is invited to enjoy a free CD or movie rental from our lending library. We take away the worry of travel by providing an on-site Candlewood Cupboard convenience store as well as free laundry services for all guests. Book your stay today at our Ft. Myers hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers North i-75 Hotel Fort Myers

If you own or manage Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.