You added Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10050 Gulf Center Dr, (I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center), Fort Myers, FL 33913   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, Florida
“Outstanding Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed with my daughters Softball team for a tournament. The Hotel was excellent. It was clean, the Staff was friendly and the location was Excellent! There are loads of Stores an restaurants within feet of the Hotel. Theres even a movie theater!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I would like to first thank you for choosing the Courtyard By Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Cener. We sincerely appreciate your business. The team loved the comments and look forward to you returning in the future.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

john.mesaros@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

As a major road warrior and Marriott Platinum Guest I have come to look for hotel partners who deliver consistent outstanding service and excellence time after time. I travel often to Fort Myers and have stayed in several properties until finding this one! This property is a gem in located in the Gold Coast Town Center which offers with walking distance many great shops and eats! The property is very well maintained , rooms comfortable, updated, and equipped for the business traveler. Breakfast was excellent and at a very fair price! i also appreciated the great front desk staff who were not only very helpful but showed much pride in caring for their guests. I highly recommend this property and will be back next time I am in town for business for sure!

Room Tip: Great location near airport, I-75 and much more!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
I want to first thank you for being a loyal Marriott Platinum member. We greatly appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for the wonderful comments. I look forward to sharing them with the entire staff and meeting you upon your next visit.

Have a Fantablulous Weekend!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Last minute stay with our family of 4. Locations is great, adjacent to Gulf Coast Village. Full of shopping, restaurant and entertainment options within walking distance. Pool was amazing and the rooms were roomy and spotless. Staff was accommodating allowing us to check out late at 2pm. Paul Mitchell products in restroom and 24 hr coffee/tea/hot chocolate (kids fave) just 30 min drive to Key Largo Beach. I stay in about 50 hotels a year for travel and this is one I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I want to say thanks for using our hotel as your last minute stop and appreciate the business. I will share your terrific comments with the entire staff. We hope you choose our hotel every time you spend time in Ft Myers.

Have a Fantabulous Day!

houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is an excellent location being part of the Gulf Coast Town Center mall. There are numerous restaurants of all types and an abundant selection of stores and services as well as a movie theater. Right off the freeway. Unfortunately although we had reserved a 2 queen bed room well in advance when we arrived the only one left available was a handicap room. It was not a comfortable setup. Because of the space needed for the shower the sink counter was very small. No makeup mirror. The closet with hangers was half height. There were 2 upholstered chairs with lamps but no side tables or coffee table and no regular size table to work on. Probably because of handicap space requirements. We were there for a wedding and had planned on staying for 4 nights but left after 3. It does have a bar that is open every evening which was nice for after dinner drinks. Breakfast must be ordered the night before and has a fee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
I want to thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulf Coast Town Center. We greatly appreicate your business and appreciate the great feedback.. I want to sincerely apologize that the layout of the room did not work as well as you would have liked it too. I hope that you will give us another try the next time you spend time in Ft Myers, FL.

Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

When I stay at a Marriott I always expect a good experience but this property was exceptional. Great location, excellent amenities and probably the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. I spend about 120 nights per year in hotels so I feel I have a pretty good baseline of expectations based on the room rate. I came down to the lobby at 4 am to get some work done and not disturb my son, the night auditor made me a fresh pot of coffee as it was a little early for breakfast. I would go out of my way to stay at this property again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
I want to thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center. It is exciting to hear the great feedback from a seasoned traveler as yourself all the way up to the night auditor. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Have a Fantabulous weekend!

salt lake city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We spent one night at the end of March to catch a few Boston Redsox spring trainings baseball games and we book this courtyard because it was right off of I-75. We were pleasantly surprised.It is a in a great location, plenty of restaurants near by and the stadiums are about 6 to 7 miles away. The hotel was well insulated. Didn't hear the highway noise. However, we did hear the person above us, we were on the 3rd floor, get the 4th floor if possible. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Even though we didn't use the pool, it was clean and there were a handful of kids having a great time there. Free internet so all was good.

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor for noise issues.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
The staff here at the hotel would like to thank you for staying with us during your visit to see some spring training baseball. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to you returning next year.

Have a fantabulous day!

valrico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is in a great location. Right off of I 75 and walking distance to the Bass Pro Shop. My husband was thrilled. It located around a mall with many restaurants within walking distance as well. Nice size room, free wi-fi, quiet area, clean hotel. No complaints..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Myself and the team at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center Ft Myers, FL would like to say thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful comments. We look forward to your return.

john.mesaros@marriott.com

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center? Share your experiences!