“What a location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10050 Gulf Center Dr, (I-75 and Gulf Coast Town Center), Fort Myers, FL 33913   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Charlotte, North Carolina
“What a location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love this hotel! The rooms are super clean and very large. The staff was excellent. Free pass the local LA Fitness and more restaurants within walking distance than you could believe. I wish I could stay here on every business trip!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
The staff and I want to say thank you for the great comments for your recent stay with us. We hope you have many more business and leisure trips to Ft, Myers FL and stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center.

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very large clean rooms. Close to the airport, Bas Pro Shop, Carrabbas and other shopping and dining. Nice breakfast menu and shuttle vans. Pool area is nice as is the bar area. Great alternative to the beach.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I want to sincerely thank you for spending the time to write such terrific commnets about our hotel and look forward to your return and welcome all the new potential guests whom you recommended us to them.
staten island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is my second stay within a month and this stay is as good as the first. Let me start by saying that this hotel is immaculate. Not just the common areas but the rooms also. This is the first hotel that I felt that if my bare feet hit the floor I won't get some strange disease. The staff here is excellent, very friendly and helpful. I didn't rent car and they scheduled a ride for me without any problems like it should be. The breakfast buffet is adequate, not over the top but it has what you need to get going in the morning. The girls that work here (same girls for both stays) are great. Great service and an asset to this hotel. Front desk the same, very nice, helpful and again an asset. They set the tone for your stay as soon as you walk through the door. Although I did not use it, I did walk through it the pool area was very clean. It is also very convenient and walking distance to the gulf coast mall. Definitely cannot go wrong staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Myself and the staff want to thank you very much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center and for the terrific words about the hotel and staff. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you staying with us the next time you need to come to Ft Myers, FL.
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just spent 2 separate weeks at this Marriott Courtyard for training. We had phenomenal service. From the front desk to the Bartender- Jeff to the breakfast staff. The Shuttle vans were on time each day. Th erooms are the standard courtyard rooms. There is a nice pool that I got to use one time. And, you are within walking distance to the Gulf Coast Town Center- with shops, and numerous restaurants.

Room Tip: First floor. Heard some folks complaining of an odor on higher floors. If you face the pool, might...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
The team really wants to thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. They take great pride in making sure the guests have a wonderful experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you in the future.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Other reviews say high price or bad internet...I don't get it. The price I paid was GREAT. I loved the room and the view. I had no trouble with VPN to my office. Minutes from the Gulf. Shopping and good food within a VERY short walk. Close to the airport, but I never heard a sound.
Wish I could stay longer!!!

Room Tip: Top floor for the best view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
I want to say thank you for staying with us and also taking the time to let others know what a terrrific stay you had at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers. We look forward to your return.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

If it wasn't for the price this would be an all 5 review. Located right in the heart of the top rated Gulfcoast town center shopping plaza and minutes from airport. Clean with a friendly staff, but a 20-30 minute drive from the beach or down town, this is one of Fort Myers' best stays. I stay here for work as rates allow.

• Stayed May 2012
John M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I want to thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. We hope you continue to stay with us each time you stay in Ft Myers. You may also consider contacting our sales team to discuss your travel frequency and any others from your company to possibly give you a volume discount. Again, we sincerely appreciate your business.

Have a fantabulous day!
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Just left from a short 2 night stay, one of the best stays at a hotel we have had. From the help getting us from the airport, check-in, friendliness, beautiful spotless hotel from top to bottom. Nice amenities, complimentary coffee, work out facility. We are relocating to the area, and won't hesitate to stay there during the process of moving.
Great place, can't say enough good things about the hotel and ALL the staff....refreshing!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Courtyard By Marriott at Gulf Coast Town Center in Ft Myers, FL. We greatly appreciate your business and awesome comments. We look forward to having you stay with us during your transition to SWFL. Good luck with the move and we will see you soon.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Town Center? Share your experiences!