“Loved it! Will be back...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Cape Coral, United States
“Loved it! Will be back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Landon and the staff went above and beyond. Everything was just perfect. The bed/linens are wonderful, had a great nights sleep. The breakfast was so good, I went for seconds :o) I hear they are getting ready to add new carpet and remodel, what more could you want. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
You better come back and stay with again, because we loved having you here. Thank you for this review. I am so glad you had a great nights’ sleep, good breakfast and a perfect stay. The new carpets in our meeting room, business center, and guest room hallways start May 23. We will start on the first floor and then each week we will do one floor of the four other floors until complete. Come back to see our new floors soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Everett, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My Husband and I are retired and decided to visit friends here in Florida. We were given some other Hotels to stay at but choose to stay here and were very happy we did! The front desk staff, dining room attendant, and room service/house keeping were excellent. Our view was amazing. Our room was spacious, clean and bright. The breakfast was wonderful and our choices changed everyday, so we did not get tired of it. We would stay here again and definitely recommend this hotel to all our friends.

Margriet V.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am so happy that your stay was wonderful. The best part of working at this hotel for me is the excellent Team I work alongside. I am thrilled that you room was clan, spacious and bright and the view was amazing. Our Hot Breakfast items do change daily, because variety is important. Thank you for writing your review and for your recommendation. We hope you come visit your friends again. We would love to have you stay with us when you do.
Crystal River, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We found the staff friendly and very helpful. Check in was fast and efficient. They allowed for a late check out at 2:00 pm which was very helpful. The location was great for what we needed to do. Room was quiet and very clean. Hot complimentary breakfast was great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. First and last impression is important. I am so glad to hear that your check in was smooth and that your request for late checkout was possible. I am also glad to hear that in addition to a great breakfast that our hotel was quiet and clean. Thank you for staying with us and we hope your travels take you back to Fort Myers and our Hotel very soon.
hemel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Loved fort myers, we only stayed here 1 night on our way up to tampa from miami. So wished we could have stayed longer. it was a really great hotel, clean and we really like fort myers and the surrounding areas. lovely beaches, much better than the east coast and such a laid back atmosphere here too. Would return to fort myers and definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for picking us to stay at during your visit to our town. We wish you could have stayed longer too. Lee County is home to the City of Fort Myers and the Beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel & Captiva. The West Coast of Florida is a more relax pace than the East Coast and is why I choose to live here. I am so glad that you found our destination to be better. Your review is great and I thank you for sharing your experience. I love hearing you want to return, that is the best compliment. So please come back and stay with us again we would show you more of our wonderful town.
Oneonta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

All the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great with good choices. Waffles were excellent. We would recommend this hotel. We will stay again when in the area. After the excellent service at this hampton we plan to stay at Hampton again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the very nice review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and you found the breakfast great. The waffles are a hit and have been a great addition to our Hot Breakfast Buffet. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come back again very soon.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Me and my significant other picked The Hampton Inn for our vacation this year,since we come here every year we decided to try a different hotel then our usual.Since this hotel was rated #1 on trip advisor in the Fort Myers area we decided to try it out.We usually stay at the Homewood Suites which is our favorite hotel in the area.When we arrived we realized we booked a room that's more further out of the way then expected but no biggy.We then proceeded to check in and meet the very nice employees at the front desk.. very friendly and always smiling even the cleaning ladies.We then got to our room and I guess I expected more of an updated hotel but it was a bit dated on the decor.But again no big deal.The real issues we had were that the water pressure was terrible in our room the shower felt like a sprinkle when showering and the toilet was easily clogged we had to get a plunger.And wow you could hear everyone walking in the hallway and people flushing their toilets and people talking all the time. It isn't a very quite hotel. I'm guessing the walls are paper thin. You can even hear the cleaning crew clean in the rooms all around us. It woke us up on many occasions.Im not a big complaining type of person so I let it slide.Although the hotel was very clean and the staff was super friendly I probably won't stay here on my next vacation.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review of our hotel. Your comments are extremely important in helping us give our guest the very best experience and keeping us as the number 1 hotel in Fort Myers. I am so glad that our entire Guest Service Team was friendly, welcoming and that you encounter a very clean hotel. We are proud to be working with them. I am sorry and very surprised that you encounter some issues in our rooms. Our Hotel is one of the newer hotels in Town. Your comments about our shower pressure and clogged toilets are new to me and have not been an issue in past reviews or comments from guests during or after their stay. I am also very sorry to hear that our hotel was too noisy. All the comments before yours I have heard and read have never mentioned this issue and lead towards the hotel being one of the quietest guests have encountered. When we built the hotel I reinforced our concrete block construction with extra soundproofing knowing we were close to Colonial Blvd and Page Field Executive Airport. I am so sorry that you were unable to have a great night’s sleep. While I know you wrote that you would not come back I would like to invite you back. All Hamptons have a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy which stated that is you are not satisfied for any reason you are not expected to pay. Please contact me at jb.webb@hilton.com as I would personally like to make sure you are 100% Satisfied.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was meeting my daughter half way and we went to Hampton Inn. All around it was a pleasant experience. It was like being in our home. The breakfast was above the breakfasts of other hotels that I stayed in. Easy access from I-75. I would recommend it. The staff was outstanding and very accommodating .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

What a pleasant review to read. Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. When we built this hotel we wanted our guests to feel like they were at home, that was our mission statement. It is great being able to read that we accomplished that goal. Our new breakfast has been a hit and your comments just reinforce that fact. Thank you for staying with us and recommending our convenient location. We hope you return soon. We would love to have stay with us again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!