Stayed in november (nice rate) and it was indeed a great stay. Area is quiet and the hotel is overlooking a little lake. Its a few mile from the highway and close to centrum. Rooms are nice and especially the beds are very good. Breakfast is good, staff is wonderful.
Will stay here again next year. Its a 20 minutes drive to the beach, and about 15 minutes to the outlet mall. Very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 2.6MI west of I75, we're minutes from historic downtown Fort Myers, MLB spring training, and 10 golf courses. Guestrooms are complete with the new Cloud 9 bedding, microwave & refrigerator, curved shower rod, & complimentary WIFI. The hotel features a 24-hour business center, Suite Shop, fitness center, guest laundry, meeting space & heated pool. Start your day in our spacious lobby with complimentary On the House hot breakfast & 24-hour coffee & tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd Hotel Fort Myers
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Colonial Blvd
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn