“Best Hampton Inn available” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Valrico, United States
“Best Hampton Inn available”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel caters to its guests from every angle possible. Barbara, Mandy, and Lorene make your away-from-home experience as homelike as possible. I have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years at least 3-6 times per month and I am extremely satisfied. Their service far exceeds even more exclusive hotels like the Hilton. I truly am grateful that these employees are located at the Hampton Inn & Suites that I need to frequent for business.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Wow, this is the best review. Thank you for all your business over the last three years. We really value Barbara, Mandy and Lorena. They are the leaders of customer service at our hotel. They love reading the great compliments that they deserve. Thank you so much for writing this review. I promise to take care of these three so that they continue to welcome you on your return visits. We look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The bed is the snuggliest...the staff is the friendliest..the cookies devine...For us it's a door to door 5 hour trip for the most relaxing getaway...The restaurant reccomendation was right on..Can't wait to stay with them again...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We can’t wait for you to come back again. I am so glad to read that you had a great rest and encountered a very friendly staff. Thank you so much for writing this review and for staying with us. Please come back. PS more cookies are waiting for you!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Barbara, Keith, Seth and Mandy who work at the front desk were AMAZING. They truly make the stay there more enjoyable. If there was anything I needed or asked for they were EXTREMELY accommodating. They went above and beyond their job to make our stay more enjoyable. NOW my only issue with this hotel is the fire alarm/smoke detector problem that woke us up twice (2) within four (4) days of our five day stay. Our whole baseball team, coaches and parents stayed at this hotel for a Perfect Game tournament from October 3rd to October 22nd. We paid a few thousand dollars for staying at this hotel, and that is not including the parents who paid their own bill. I'm not sure if the amount I paid was worth that annoying fire alarm waking us ALL up that early. So if I was asked if I would stay at this hotel again, my answer would be "I'm not sure". I would have to ask our parents and coaches if they wouldn't mind staying there again. BUT, That's only if they fix the smoke detector/fire alarm issue.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I am so sorry that our fire alarm went off twice within the four days you stayed with us. That never has happened. That issue, which was a faulty smoke detector in our Breakfast Area is repaired and will not happen again. I know that after playing hard during your tournament, a good rest is so very important. I agree that is an alarm wakes you before you want it would make you rethink you hotel choice. While I am so pleased that everything else at our Hotel was 5 stars, please rest assured that the Fire Alarm System is in excellent working condition. If you would like to talk to me more about this issue please contact me at jb.webb@hilton.com. Thank you for your review and for staying with us.
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The place was being renovated while we were there which is no big deal, especially since it was amazingly clean in the lobby for someplace under construction). The staff helped us find a great place to eat and the room was lovely and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for putting up with our renovation. I am thrilled that you still found us to be clean during this process. I give a big “A” plus to our Housekeeping Team. Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your comments about our hotel. I hope you return to Fort Myers and stay with us to check out our new floors.
CHIEFLAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our team has stayed here many times and have always been treated great every time. We don't even look anywhere else when coming to Ft. Myers. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and seem to go out of their way to make sure everything is just as it should be. Great Job!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great compliments. We are so glad that your team enjoys all that we have to offer at our hotel. I love that you make us your first choice of hotel when coming to our city. It is great to read that our team goes out of their way to help your team. Thank you for writing your review and for staying with us. Please come back again.
Key West, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

It was very nice and close to where we wanted to be to resturants and golf courses. We had a great time and the staff was more than helpful and friendly. We plan to come back sometime next year. I was doing okay with your survey until you needed a mimimum of 200 characters, I will not do another. Thank you very much.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review and for spending time to share your comments. The best compliment that we can get is knowing that you plan to come back again next year. Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again.
Noblesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is hands down the best hotel I've ever stayed at. At any price point. The staff was so friendly that I still remember their names. I've never had an experience this enjoyable, with this value, and in such a great location too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
This is the best review. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write about our Hotel. Your comments are enough praise for us to continue to deliver the best service over and over again. We hope that you have an opportunity to come back to our city. We would love to be your hotel of choice. See you soon.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!