“Best hotel in Fort Myers!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Best hotel in Fort Myers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Would not stay anywhere else. This hotel is amazing and the staff is incredible! Seph and Landon are the most hospitable front desk staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and I will stay here again on my next visit just to see them again :)

• Stayed July 2013
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Wow, best review, thank you for writing about your stay. Seph and Landon are keepers! They truly exhibit what being hoteliers are all about. I love that you thought that the entire team was incredible. Thank you so much for staying with us and we really look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a group go to the Murder Mystery Train Tour in Ft. Myers and chose the Hampton Inn & Suites in Ft. Myers as our "group hotel" and thoroughly enjoyed our weekend there.
It was clean, convenient, comfortable and the service was very prompt and friendly. Breakfast was fresh and delicious and the 24/7 coffee/tee set up in the lobby was a nice touch.
We will definitely go back when we visit Ft. Myers again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
That Murder Mystery Train is a lot of fun, and I am just as pleased that you found our hotel thoroughly enjoyable too. Thank you for writing this great review. I also want to thank you for staying with us and choosing the hotel for your group weekend. I am so glad to hear that you will definitely be back. We look forward to seeing you again.
Southport, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We've stayed at Hampton Ft. Myers, Colonial Blvd 4 times in the past 18 months. We keep coming back because the staff and facility are beyond belief, particularly for a property that gets a ton of people on a weekly basis yet manages to keep every aspect of the hotel in excellent condition. Front desk staff are especially helpful and friendly; breakfast is excellent and plentiful; the general manager is highly visible, vibrant and vigilant -- all for very affordable prices!

Room Tip: It never hurts to ask for a "lake" view on a higher floor. The staff do their best to acco...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being a repeat guest 4 times now. You hit all the high notes and we just loved reading this review. It is a challenge to keep this hotel looking great so thank you for noticing our hard work. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you pointing out me and my great team. I look forward to you making a 5th stay at our hotel; we will make sure you get another water view.
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stay here this weekend to visit three baseball stadiums. All hosting champion tournaments. Great location in the center of all three. Staff could not be more helpful, rooms spotless, breakfast nice variety.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I hope that you were able to enjoy our wonderful city as much as you enjoyed our hotel. I really appreciate you writing this review, thank you. I hope you get a chance to come back to Fort Myers for another baseball tournament or to just come and visit. We look forward to seeing you again.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. Front Desk staff are great and very welcoming. The location is good and fairly close to most of the malls, beaches, restaurants etc. You do need a car to get around. Breakfast is not that great but ok.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. Most importantly thank you so much for staying with us for seven nights. I really appreciate your comments. I sorry that your breakfast was not as great as the rest of the hotel. Hampton is working hard at trying to improve the taste and quality of some of the hot items at the breakfast so hopefully those will be corrected upon your return visit. Please come back and see us again.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I spent three nights at this hotel and had a wonderful time. Everyone that works there was so kind and caring, making sure that I had everything I needed in my room. Front Desk employees went way beyond what I have ever experienced at any other hotel to make my stay comfortable. The location was excellent, right off Colonial Blvd close to lots of eating places and shopping. When I go back to Ft Myers, this is the place I will be staying. Even the General Manager was in the breakfast room making sure everyone was having a pleasant breakfast
If you are looking for a place to stay in Ft Myers, this is it!! You will be greeted by smiling faces and happy people.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so pleased that you stayed three nights and you had a wonderful time. Thank you for staying with us. I also appreciate that you found our location convenient to shopping and restaurants. Most importantly I love that you noticed me at Breakfast and I am really happy I did not spill anything on you! Thank you for your recommendation and we really hope you return for more smiling faces and happy team members.
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. I have stayed in some of the best hotels in the country, and while this hotel cannot match their accommodations, their service strives to. A superb value, clean and convenient, you will not go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your review says plenty about our nice hotel. Thank you so much for commenting on our property. We are so thrilled to read about our team of hospitality professionals and all they do for our guests. I love reading that you feel that we are a superb value and your recommendation that you can’t go wrong. Thank you for staying with us and we really hope you return to our hidden gem!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!