“Best Hotel !!!!!! Would stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
warminster pa
“Best Hotel !!!!!! Would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is one of the best hotel that I have stayed at.The staff was so friendly,so helpful and always with a smile.The rooms were spotless, bed comfortable,bathrooms sparkle clean.Free breakfast was awesome,plenty to eat.I am a clean freak, there are many hotels that I would never stay at,but this hotel,I will differently stay again.LOVE IT,THUMBS UP.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Two Thumbs up for your perfect review, we love it! Thanks for giving great comments to our team. It is so nice of you to compliment them on their spotless work, awesome breakfast and friendly hospitality. Thank you for staying with us and please come back to our hotel again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is by far one of my favorites and I would definitely stay again! From the late arrival and a phone call by the front desk to see if I was still coming and then great recommendations to a local eatery, surely made my night. The staff cares about their guests! I highly recommend this hotel as the rooms were clean and new, beds comfortable and the staff ... well, my favorite part of this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wow! What an exceptional review, thank you! This is a fantastic recommendation and to know that we are one of your favorites makes us proud. You are 100% right, our team is what makes guest return. We are very lucky to have such a committed and professional group of people working with us. Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I hope you get back to Fort Myers soon; we would love to have you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here due to the great reviews, and they were spot on. Lovely rooms, super clean, and a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend this hotel, and others should strive to do this well. The breakfast was nice, loved the waffles and there were lots of nice choices for anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I love reading reviews like yours. It is hard to remain #1, so to hear that you picked us because of our reviews and they were spot on is music to my ears. Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate your recommendation to future readers of this review. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you come back to us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here twice in Jan 2013. To me, this is the only place to stay when you are in Ft. Myers!

My first visit I spent each day down at Fort Myers beach. The hotel is about 20 min away but a very easy drive and quite honestly it was nice to get away from the madness of Ft. Myers Beach!!! Our room was very clean and everything was in working order and well maintained. I was traveling with my 1 year old daughter and I had no concerns about letting her run around the room. It was WONDERFUL to have a fridge in our room to keep her food in. Also, the tub wasn't too slippery so we were able to bathe her without a problem. We enjoyed 3 days there and housekeeping did a wonderful job!

We enjoyed breakfast there every morning and I pleasantly surprised! Not only was the food good but everything was very clean. The woman who was responsible for the dining area was constantly refilling food and keeping everything clean!

On the day of our check out the front desk sent up a luggage cart. I opted to load it and "drive" it myself. Well, upon getting into the elevator, Pablo (appeared to be part of the maintenance staff) pushed his cart of tools off the elevator and insisted on helping me. He not only brought the luggage cart to my car but also loaded it. I tried to tip him and he refused saying it was not necessary.

Between the staff, cleanliness and location I don't know why I would ever stay anywhere else when I'm in Ft. Myers!

• Stayed January 2013
What a great review. I am so happy that you found our Hotel to perfect for your baby and that our rooms were clean and comfortable. Our team was very excited to read all your comments. Pablo was very humbled and proud of your comments about him. He is a great team member, I am glad he works for us. I also love hearing that our hotel is your only choice in Fort Myers. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again very soon.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Nice place - don't hesitate to make reservations - super clean - free breakfast nice touch - Starbucks a couple of blocks down the street - lots of shopping and restaurants within a close drive. Housekeeping up a little early on Sunday though - two-way radios beeping and talking - probably by design to get everyone up and out!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for you wonderful review. I am very sorry that Housekeeping was noisy on Sunday Morning. I talked to the Manager about turning the radios down to let our guests sleep later. I am very happy to hear that you found us to be a close drive to plenty of Shopping and Restaurants. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you try us out again during your next visit to Fort Myers.
Bloomington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This hotel is very clean, full of friendly staff, and have extremely comfortable beds. There are many outlets for charging devices as well as a microwave and refrigerator which made life easy. We stayed for 3 nights and were able to buy some healthy snacks to keep on hand. I was impressed with the front staff when I called to ask for a replacement game control. He did not have one and offered us a free movie since my nephew was unable to play the game. He gave great customer service and I was not angry when I called. :) We will certainly book this hotel again when we return to Fort Myers next year.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
jwswfl, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that we did not have a replacement game controller. I am glad to hear that we were able to make up for the problem with great customer service. I am also glad that our new outlet stand at our night stands gave you a convenient place to charge your devices. Thank you for staying with us and I am so happy to read that you will book us again next year. We will see you in 2014.
Palm Harbor, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Love, Love, Love this Hampton Inn! A perfect experience everytime. The staff is above an beyond helpful and friendly, they know me when I come back and always make me feel at home. Carmen does a great job with the breakfast every morning...everything is fresh and tasty! For me, this is not the most convenient location, but knowing it will be a perfect experience makes it worth it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Love this review. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Carmen was very touched after she read your words. She is a true gem and I am thankful for her! I am so glad that you have always had a great time and we will do our best to make sure that we live up to your comments. Thank you for staying with us and while we are not the most convenient for you I really appreciate you going out of your way to make our hotel your place in Fort Myers. We look forward to your return.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd? Share your experiences!