“Winter break vacation from Wisconsin” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Walk to Restaurants!
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was in town to take care of a few things and after returning the rental car I needed a place that was close to the airport and offered an early shuttle (all the others either didn't offer one or it started at 5am).

I arrived at the hotel at 830 pm and was checked in quickly to my room. I asked for a jacuzzi tub room on the ground floor with a king bed and was not disappointed.

The bed was clean, soft and just right. The tub though took a few minutes to figure out. There is a push button on the tub that didn't do anything, along with a wall switch near the tub that just turned on the light by the bathroom. Finally I noticed on the opposite wall across the room from the tub a "timer" switch that turned on the jets of the tub.

Once figured out - the tub too was just right. I think I stayed in the tub for two hours.

I had an early flight so I was unable to partake of the breakfast that they offered but I'm sure that too would have been great as well.

If I have to return to Southern Florida again I WILL stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was our second stay at this location--We came back because of our first experience and we were just as pleased second time---Very friendly knowledgable staff, clean rooms and good pet area--Nice breakfast and evening cookies

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Basking Ridge, New Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

For the past few years a group of us usually spend 4-5 nights at the Ft Myers La Quinta. It is located approx 3 miles from RSW Airport, & about a minute off Rt 75 which makes it ideal for us. Since we play golf each day between Ft Myers & Naples, this hotel is just perfect for us. The rooms are always VERY clean, as is the entire hotel. There is also a nice indoor pool & fitness room. In addition, the complimentry breakfast is quite good. The staff here is always very nice, & always willing to answer a question. The value proposition for this hotel is excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Ft Myers area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My flight arrived at the airport at 11:58 - the shuttle ran until midnight. Of course I missed it, but because La Quinta had told me when I reserved the room that they would be sure to get me from the airport, they sent a taxi for me at their expense. And a very nice room it was, to boot.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Excellent service - Friendly, courteous and professional staff - Clean rooms - Excellent central location for making sales calls in Lee and Collier counties - All needs available for traveling sales people for internet connections, etc. - Better than most overall !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!