“Ideal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Wells, UK
“Ideal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

After a long flight from The UK via Charlotte, we stayed overnight at La Quinta before travelling to our final destination. We found the hotel to be ideally located, only a 10 minute drive from the airport (no aircraft noise!). Parking was very good - well lit and spacious. It was very clean with brightly lit corridors and the room was especially large with two comfortable queen beds. Breakfast was adequate, but the lack of fresh fruit (apart from over-ripe bananas) let it down - hence only 4 stars. Staff were very smart and courteous
Would we stay again - yes, no brainer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great after a late flight in to Fort Myers Airport. This hotel is clean, quiet, and a good breakfast bar to start the day. It is a great location for quick trips to CVS in the middle of the night too as my airline lost our luggage so we needed overnight ammenities to get us through until the next day. (And some beer to drown our lost luggage sorrow).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
NORTH PORT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This hotel sits on a street with other chain hotels within a short distance from it. I always stay there under their Stay Park & Fly Package when I travel north to see my Mom twice a year. I have stayed at other hotels in the area before but this on is the best I've stayed at. Convient location, very clean, well furnished, frienly, all the amenities you will need to make your stay a pleasent one. I stayed one night prior to my flight and left my car there for six days. The shuttle brought me to the Ft Myers Airpot at 5:00 am. When I return, I called the hotel and the shuttle was there in 10 minutes and returned me to the hotel where I picked up my car and drove home. There also is a nice restaurant directly across the street. (Sports Page) You don't have to get in your car and drive to find something to eat. Other hotels in area do not have Park & Fly options.

Room Tip: Have stayed in rooms on second floor only. Always quiet never a problem.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Never stayed at a la quinta befor. It was clean and the front desk lady was friendly. At night the room next door was a little loud. I called the front desk and told her my concern. And what ever she said to the people next door' it worked. Thank youi had a good stay.

Room Tip: I had my room on the 3rd floor and it was a nice clean room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here for two nites. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful when we asked questions.
The free breakfast was very nice the first day but there was not much to pick from the second day.but we were later eating. We will definitely return when we are in that area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have never had a problem at this LQ location (approx 100 stays). Clean rooms, great staff, fitness equipment in place and good location adjacent to I-75. Security is good including controlled access and good lighting outside in the parking lot. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Port Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is great. The staff is friendly, the room was quiet, very clean the bed was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. Buffet style included meats and eggs in addition to cereals, assorted breads, juices, milk, coffee and teas. Love the biscuits and gravy! I love that this hotel is non smoking and allows pets to stay without an addition pet fee.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport

Address: 9521 Market Place Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33912
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Family Hotel in Fort Myers
#13 Romantic Hotel in Fort Myers
#15 Business Hotel in Fort Myers
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport Hotel Fort Myers
La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Myers Airport
La Quinta Fort Myers
Fort Myers La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.