“Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #19 of 630 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Description: Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta has a variety of foods on their menu serving classic American/Italian Cuisine at extremely affordable prices, such as the Taylor Street baked Ziti, or a Blackened Salmon Salad for a lighter fare choice. A UNIQUE concept while dining is thoroughly enjoyed by many locals as well as visitors. Where else can you enjoy talented musicians 7 nights a week. Wine, Dine & Relax is our motto and if music is not your forty , then join us for the Best Happy Hour in town from 4-6:30pm. Also unique, we offer half price drinks on all brands to satisfy the customers that drink a certain choice. Also, in the young hours we offer Two for $20 menu from 4-5:30pm. After dinner, satisfy your pallet with the "Grand Finale," a baby chocolate piano filled with homemade espresso sauvignon mousse or our homemade cheesecakes or Tiramisu or possibly a Lemon cello or an espresso or Cappuccino.
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My fiancé and I went for dinner and we had a great time! Our server Ed was fantastic! I had the seafood Wellington and I was impressed. I'm normally very picky about my seafood but it was delicious and a very generous portion! I was so full I barely had room for the tiramisu that we ordered. Also if you get the chance try the side salad with the herb vinaigrette! You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to go back!

85% Recommend
Cape Coral, Florida
“MIDDLE OF ROAD EXPERIENCE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had eight people in our party and with the exception of the salmon all the food was excellent. The salmon was supposed to be plain and it was soaked in garlic butter. Now the not so good part. The seating was old, hard and antiquated. The chairs had absolutely NO cushion. I got both a back ache and hinder ache. Others suffered the same pain. Our waiter was AWOL most of the time and not very attentive for his 20% tip we were forced to pay. The atmosphere was somewhat dingy..caused by very low lighting and burned out bulbs. The music "DUSK" was Ok but played a bit too loud and the songs were played much too long. They just played the same song over and over to take up 5 to 7 minutes. All in all. If you are not going to sit long and like good food it's a place to go. Food prices were right in line after the 15% discount. Other wise a bit high.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
It disappoints me that I have to look at trip advisor and see your review that does nothing but complain about the restaurant and lies all because the booth you requested was given up to somebody else that reserved it days before you did. The salmon was not soaked in butter and garlic it was prepared to order as you requested. If I remember the only thing wrong with your dish was it had almond risotto and you let us know at that time that you had an allergic allergy to almonds. Your dish was then re-prepared without the risotto. I actually ate your dish after it returned to the kitchen and it was phenomenal and it was not soaked in garlic and butter. There is not one lightbulb burned out in that restaurant, it's a pet peeve of mine. The chairs are two years old and from old time pottery. Your tip was 18% due to your party size of eight. Our prices are in line with 15 other restaurants in our caliber. I have a chart with identical dishes and update it frequently. We are at or below in price range, and we offer online discounts. We offer professional live entertainment nightly. Dusk does not play the same music over and over again and they are not too loud. Taylor Stokes was three times as loud and he is loved by everyone. I would appreciate for you to remove the lies from trip advisor. In your email to us you said you had many five star experiences before . Did you review us? Or is tripadvisor a place to ONLY complain when you don't get your way. Your review is very distasteful.

Michael Bratta
Nova Lima, MG
“Fun for Thanksgiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went last Thanksgiving to Brattas. This is tough for us to go out for Thanksgiving because we have a large family in Brazil(where we are missionaries) and love family dinners. The las couple years we spent it in Fla with my parents a some close friends and it is more practical to go out.
2012 we decided to forgo the place we had gone a few years in a row and went to Brattas.
We had a wonderful time. First the restaurant family greated us like friends coming for a family celebration, IMPRESSIVE, the buffet was very good, the carver for the Turkey and meat enjoyed his job, it was fun to watch him. Our server Byron, I believe was very friendly and attentive to our friend who had some special needs, including changing our table location because of her difficulties getting around(on a busy holiday very impressive). Will I go back? This year for sure!
Thank you for making our holiday dinner a 'family pleasure' ! Please don't let the few negative reviews keep you away. Also I know if the persn didn't like what they were served they could have expressed it at the restaurant and it would have been taken care of.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Wow! Thank-you so much. We are glad you enjoyed it and we do try hard to please. It's not always easy to get it right 100% of the time. We are touched by your review.
Fort Myers FL USA
“Fantastic First Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was our first visit to Brattas, but it definitely won't be our last! Great specials, delicious food, a varied menu and wonderful service! Our waiter, Frank, was attentive, friendly and answered all of our questions. Wish we had discovered this treasure sooner!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank-you for your positive comments. We love Frank. He really cares about his customers and takes great care of them.We are glad ou enjoyed the food.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I took his father and his lady friend to dinner at Bratta's last week. We had a wonderful time, the food was great, the drinks were poured with a generous hand, service was prompt but not obtrusive, and the live music was lively. On top of all that, the price was right. We went on a Wednesday and they had five pasta dishes, full size portions, at $9.99.

I had the chicken parmesan which was two large chicken breasts smothered in their homemade tomato gravy, topped with melted cheese over a bed of pasta. It was so good and filling that I could only eat half and took the other half home. Everyone loved their meals and enjoyed the large portions.

I would heartily recommend Bratta's. The service was spot on and the food and beverages worth more than we spent. Getting to listen to live music was the icing on the cake.

Visited October 2013
Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you! We are so pleased that you enjoyed Bratta's and are very appreciative of your kind and very informative, detailed review.