“Fun for Thanksgiving” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Description: Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta has a variety of foods on their menu serving classic American/Italian Cuisine at extremely affordable prices, such as the Taylor Street baked Ziti, or a Blackened Salmon Salad for a lighter fare choice. A UNIQUE concept while dining is thoroughly enjoyed by many locals as well as visitors. Where else can you enjoy talented musicians 7 nights a week. Wine, Dine & Relax is our motto and if music is not your forty , then join us for the Best Happy Hour in town from 4-6:30pm. Also unique, we offer half price drinks on all brands to satisfy the customers that drink a certain choice. Also, in the young hours we offer Two for $20 menu from 4-5:30pm. After dinner, satisfy your pallet with the "Grand Finale," a baby chocolate piano filled with homemade espresso sauvignon mousse or our homemade cheesecakes or Tiramisu or possibly a Lemon cello or an espresso or Cappuccino.
Nova Lima, MG
“Fun for Thanksgiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went last Thanksgiving to Brattas. This is tough for us to go out for Thanksgiving because we have a large family in Brazil(where we are missionaries) and love family dinners. The las couple years we spent it in Fla with my parents a some close friends and it is more practical to go out.
2012 we decided to forgo the place we had gone a few years in a row and went to Brattas.
We had a wonderful time. First the restaurant family greated us like friends coming for a family celebration, IMPRESSIVE, the buffet was very good, the carver for the Turkey and meat enjoyed his job, it was fun to watch him. Our server Byron, I believe was very friendly and attentive to our friend who had some special needs, including changing our table location because of her difficulties getting around(on a busy holiday very impressive). Will I go back? This year for sure!
Thank you for making our holiday dinner a 'family pleasure' ! Please don't let the few negative reviews keep you away. Also I know if the persn didn't like what they were served they could have expressed it at the restaurant and it would have been taken care of.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Wow! Thank-you so much. We are glad you enjoyed it and we do try hard to please. It's not always easy to get it right 100% of the time. We are touched by your review.

Fort Myers FL USA
“Fantastic First Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was our first visit to Brattas, but it definitely won't be our last! Great specials, delicious food, a varied menu and wonderful service! Our waiter, Frank, was attentive, friendly and answered all of our questions. Wish we had discovered this treasure sooner!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank-you for your positive comments. We love Frank. He really cares about his customers and takes great care of them.We are glad ou enjoyed the food.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I took his father and his lady friend to dinner at Bratta's last week. We had a wonderful time, the food was great, the drinks were poured with a generous hand, service was prompt but not obtrusive, and the live music was lively. On top of all that, the price was right. We went on a Wednesday and they had five pasta dishes, full size portions, at $9.99.

I had the chicken parmesan which was two large chicken breasts smothered in their homemade tomato gravy, topped with melted cheese over a bed of pasta. It was so good and filling that I could only eat half and took the other half home. Everyone loved their meals and enjoyed the large portions.

I would heartily recommend Bratta's. The service was spot on and the food and beverages worth more than we spent. Getting to listen to live music was the icing on the cake.

Visited October 2013
Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you! We are so pleased that you enjoyed Bratta's and are very appreciative of your kind and very informative, detailed review.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Fabulous restaurant, food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Several months ago, I wanted to take my Mom to a different restaurant then all the usual chains. We happened on Bratta's and it was superb, from the welcome to the food to the service. Our waiter, Bryon, asked our likes and dislikes and checked for any allergies. He is probably the best waiter I have ever encountered and I have traveled extensively and eaten in many restaurants. The cocktails and wine are terrific, the food well-prepared and very tasty. Portions are perfect, not too large and not so small you can't find it on the plate. We have since returned many times and brought along friends and family and of course we always ask for Bryon. He always remembers you and what you like and what you drink. We have never had a bad meal and our friends now always seem to want to go to Bratta's. Absolutely love this restaurant!!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Don't miss Tuesday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Yes, I guess it is on the high side, but they have a great Happy "Hour" all night on Tuesday, as well as some special deals on appetizers. The Lobster Bisque was good although a bit salty for my taste, but sometimes I think it is just me. The eggplant rolls were very good and I loved the spinach salad.

On the entertainment side, the singer had a great voice and was singing songs that were perfect for my age group...older. That helped make the evening perfect. I think Tuesday is the night to check it out!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tuesday is so much fun. It's one of our favorite nights to work as well. Everyone is happy, great entertainment and just an overall fun time. We are glad you like it because we are continuing it.