“Don't miss Tuesday!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 649 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Description: Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta has a variety of foods on their menu serving classic American/Italian Cuisine at extremely affordable prices, such as the Taylor Street baked Ziti, or a Blackened Salmon Salad for a lighter fare choice. A UNIQUE concept while dining is thoroughly enjoyed by many locals as well as visitors. Where else can you enjoy talented musicians 7 nights a week. Wine, Dine & Relax is our motto and if music is not your forty , then join us for the Best Happy Hour in town from 4-6:30pm. Also unique, we offer half price drinks on all brands to satisfy the customers that drink a certain choice. Also, in the young hours we offer Two for $20 menu from 4-5:30pm. After dinner, satisfy your pallet with the "Grand Finale," a baby chocolate piano filled with homemade espresso sauvignon mousse or our homemade cheesecakes or Tiramisu or possibly a Lemon cello or an espresso or Cappuccino.
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Don't miss Tuesday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Yes, I guess it is on the high side, but they have a great Happy "Hour" all night on Tuesday, as well as some special deals on appetizers. The Lobster Bisque was good although a bit salty for my taste, but sometimes I think it is just me. The eggplant rolls were very good and I loved the spinach salad.

On the entertainment side, the singer had a great voice and was singing songs that were perfect for my age group...older. That helped make the evening perfect. I think Tuesday is the night to check it out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Tuesday is so much fun. It's one of our favorite nights to work as well. Everyone is happy, great entertainment and just an overall fun time. We are glad you like it because we are continuing it.

85% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“Over-priced, poor service & mediocre food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Arrived at 6:00pm for dinner. Was seated right away because restaurant was empty. Service was slow and it was about 20 minutes before our waitress took our dinner order. Appetizers and entrees were overpriced and not particularly good. Atmosphere old and dingy. Won't go back.

It sounds like you just did not like the prices and ate the food with a dollar value in your taste buds.We like for people to enjoy our establishment whether they are popping in for a quick bite or dining with us for an experience. In the future, it would be beneficial if you gave daatil to certain items, etc that you disliked so we can learn from it, instead of just bashing us. We have recently updated our dingy atmosphere. You look very young and we wish you enjoyed it, but we have a customer base from 45-75. we do get a lot of couples that our in their early twenties that love the romantic atmosphere and love the food too. To each its own. Some peeps can't be pleased.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Food average but weekend bar scene great for 55+”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bratta's has a nice ambience. The food is nothing special. For us, we skip eating there and go on a night that Taylor Stokes is performing, have a few drinks and dance. The bar is not large but even in "season" it is not too overcrowded. Most of the drinks/dancing crowd are baby boomers + singles and couples. Taylor is a great local entertainer who performs oldies and newies; he knows his crowd and pleases every time. Other nights have entertainment as well; their calendar is on line.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
“Positives and Negatives”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We took our parents to Bratta's on a Sunday for an early dinner. We arrived at 4:30 pm and the restaurant was almost empty. That concerned us a great deal, but we figured we'd give it a chance as it was still early. We were seated in a comfortable booth and our waiter was at our table within a few minutes to take our drink order. I ordered an $11.00 glass of wine which was excellent but a bit less in volume than a normal pour. HOWEVER, it was 2 for 1 happy hour and my $11.00 glass of wine was part of the 2 for 1 deal so I got two glasses of premium wine for the price of one. Normally, only house wines are part of a 2 for 1 happy hour so that was a nice surprise. Now on to the food. Bread was very good. It was served with roasted garlic and olive oil. My father and husband both ordered the sirloin steak served on garlic mashed potatoes with a vegetable. My husband was pleased with his meal. His steak was cooked the way he asked and he enjoyed the mashed potatoes. My father did not enjoy his meal at all. He felt the steak was not sirloin but was a skirt steak instead. My husband and I disagreed with him and felt it was a thinner piece of sirloin, not skirt steak with is normally very thin and tough. He had asked for it to be cooked medium and it was more on the well done side. There was some kind of a marinade or sauce on the steak which he said got onto the mashed potatoes and made them soupy. My mother had shrimp scampi served with asparagus and risotto. The risotto was pink in color, which we thought was odd. She said it had a strong "cinnamon" taste to it. The scampi was not prepared very well. It looked like it was cooked in oil (she likes it cooked in butter) and the shrimp and the sauce had no flavor to it at all. My meal was very good. I ordered the chicken parmesan and asked for it to be served with only the marinara sauce, no cheese, as I do not care for mozzarella cheese. In place of the mozzarella, I asked for some grated cheese to sprinkle on top, which the waiter brought for me. The chicken was juicy, tender and very tasty. I do not know if it was deep fried or pan sauteed but either way it was good. There was not a lot of sauce on it, but what I did have was good. In place of pasta I ordered a vegetable side which was good. It was very thinly sliced zucchini and summer squash and was not overcooked. Of the 4 dinners, my husband and I were pleased with ours and my parents were not pleased with theirs. As for the service, it was excellent. Our waiter was there checking on us often and was very friendly and accommodating. I think this is the type of restaurant that is hit or miss, depending on your tastes and menu choices. The menu does have a lot of offerings so there are many choices to pick from. Atmosphere could use some updating and modernizing, but it is warm and inviting. On a scale from 1-10 with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent, I give Bratta's a 10 for the service and a 6-7 for the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Well the atmosphere is nice.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Sorry folks, our experience was not the great one I am seeing before me from others. Our waitress was very good, and yes the atmosphere is unique and warm. That was the highlight. We ordered 4 different meals and ALL were lacking. As someone who enjoys cooking, and watching cooking shows, I kept waiting for Robert Irvine from "Restaurant Impossible" to show up and pick up our plates to take back to the kitchen. Add the Karaoke grade entertainment at a high volume and you kind of get our experience. An appetizer of Bruschetta was as small as the house wine pours. There are a lot of choices within walking distance that would probably have made for a better night. Sorry B's, you are off our list when in Ft. Myers.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Brattas, Owner at Bratta's Seafood Steaks & Pasta, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
I just want to say that I’m very sorry for your poor experience at our location It saddens me when a diner does not enjoy our restaurant because everyone that works for me cares about quality and service. I’m from Chicago and I know what good food tastes like. This is one of the big reasons I opened Bratta’s so that people from Chicago and other areas can taste the quality of our food. High quality ingredients makes great food and we only buy the best. I eat at my establishment every night and our dishes are amazing. I also oversee the kitchen and know exactly what is going on which is not always the case in this business. I always say if the dish doesn’t make my taste buds jump with joy, then the dish needs to change. Every dish I eat makes me say WOW! It also greatly upsets me that something went wrong in the kitchen as you say and none of your party as well as yourself mentioned a peep about it. This, I would consider a rare circumstance. It also confuses me that you were the only diners upset in a long while. I work daily hands on and have two very experienced managers by my side who know the importance of communication with customers and staff. Our servers are trained to come to us immediately when a customer has an issue as well as they are trained to detect unhappy people that might not say anything, like yourselves. I have been in this business for twenty five years and since the economical crisis there a very few people that would actually pay for a meal that they are not happy with. In this competitive tough business world, it would be really appreciated to give detail in your future reviews so the business can actually investigate the situation and see if something needs to change. As you can see by our reviews we get it right 99.9% of the time. I am not saying something cannot go wrong in a scratch kitchen but we truly stay on top of the game. When a diner doesn’t say a word and just goes on the W.W.W. and blast the location it has something to say about that individual. It also saddens me about your statement that there is better food within walking distance, it becomes questionable if you are a competitor. The only food in walking distance are chain restaurants that do not have scratch kitchens. You truly should state what you ate and what was so wrong (poor review). We read every review and talk to diners to insure that everything is as expected. We get nothing but great reviews about food, top notch service and our live entertainment. I see your review only states our Bruschetta and our wine poor being small which is above industry standard. We serve 6 once pours and standard is 5-6 ounces and of course they are measured. The glass we serve in is 24 ounces, and almost holds a full bottle of wine. Our bruschetta is one of the top sellers and in ten years this is the first complaint ever. Could it be you are not happy with our locations prices???? We are a casual/fine dining establishment with professional nightly live entertainment. I see your last review was at a motel in Fort Myers that you’re staying at. You gave them a one star.