“Great mini golf course” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 52 Attractions in Fort Myers
Type: Golf Courses
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Florida's favorite miniature golf course is right here in Fort Myers! Castle Golf is one of a kind, not part of a chain. We're located next to beautiful Lakes Park which is also a favorite of locals and visitors. Our 18 holes are situated on a course that's larger than other courses, and even larger than some 36 hole courses! Castle Golf has been voted #1 in Florida by Florida Monthly Magazine and also holds the top rankings on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Come see for yourself why people love us!
Michigan
47 attraction reviews
“Great mini golf course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My spouse and I went to this course as I'd read a lot about it. I found the theme well done, the course challenging, and the grounds in great shape. It's too bad I didn't know ahead of time about the ability to return later the same day (with your game score card) and play for $1.95 each, or we would have gone early and late! I will definitely play here again, if we return to Fort Myers.

Visited November 2012

“Best mini golf in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are long time residents and enjoy playing competitive mini-golf. Castle Golf is hands down the best course town. The course is well layed out, somewhat challenging and fun! Very clean and nice landscape. Love the added holes under the tree canopy.

Grand Cayman
12 attraction reviews
“Best crazy golf anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Our family have had a great time playing at this venue. We have used before and it is always immaculately kept and has many great features to keep you entertained. Holes in one are possible and the staff who are really friendly give you a free round if you are lucky on throwing
the dice. Nice!It was a great experince for all the family and is FUN!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“A nice Minature Golf Course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I played this course while visiting Ft. Myers. We had played the other courses close to the beach and decided to give this course a try. The greens were well maintained and interesting. It is well worth checking out if you are in the area.

Visited October 2012
Danville, Indiana
28 attraction reviews
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We always go here when we come down for vacation. It is a fun course. Great location. Try it, you will like it!

Visited October 2012