This is a motel not a hotel. Definitely not what you expect. Expecting 3 star or better by look of website. Very disappointed. Very costly, not a good value, Cost us $215 for room with double beds. Very clean room, cheesy small bathroom, very basic, large living area. If staying upstairs any noise you make brothers the people below. Now staying at Homewood Suites by Hilton, 5 times the room and facilities for $50 less a night. No phones in rooms. Office closed at 8:30. Breakfast is basic continental.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Harbour Hotel Fort Myers
- Legacy Harbour Hotel
- Legacy Harbour Hotel And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is the most unique hotel in Fort Myers Downtown River District offering spacious, well-equipped, comfortable, upscale waterfront suites. The suites offer a separate bedroom, full kitchen and living room, overlooking a spacious deck and Legacy Harbour Marina. Two-bedroom suites and standard hotel rooms are also available. Free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast are included with each stay. Heated swimming pool, fitness center, boat dockage, business center and Chickee bar are just some of the amenities we have to offer. This little in-town gem rests directly on the Caloosahatchee River. Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is within walking distance to Federal and County Justice Centers, Centennial Park, Harborside Event Center, the Edison & Ford Estates, Historic Downtown Fort Myers, grocery, restaurants and shopping. Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions and Conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.