You can read my long review on Hotel Indigo as to how we ended up at Legacy Harbour.
My husband and I thank you Legacy Harbour for salvaging our trip! This was a great find! Family owned and operated, very friendly, very clean, just awesome! We will be back to get out of the cold winters! You took on our horrific situation from the Hotel Indigo and handled it one thousand times more professional than the Indigo. Can't thank you enough for your help and easing our stress!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is the most unique hotel in Fort Myers Downtown River District offering spacious, well-equipped, comfortable, upscale waterfront suites. The suites offer a separate bedroom, full kitchen and living room, overlooking a spacious deck and Legacy Harbour Marina. Two-bedroom suites and standard hotel rooms are also available. Free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast are included with each stay. Heated swimming pool, fitness center, boat dockage, business center and Chickee bar are just some of the amenities we have to offer. This little in-town gem rests directly on the Caloosahatchee River. Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites is within walking distance to Federal and County Justice Centers, Centennial Park, Harborside Event Center, the Edison & Ford Estates, Historic Downtown Fort Myers, grocery, restaurants and shopping. Hosting Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions and Conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Harbour Hotel And Suites
- Legacy Harbour Hotel Fort Myers