“Pricey, but good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniels Parkway
Description: Bistro 41 Your destination in Ft. Myers for over a decade to experience fine wines and superb casual fine dining. Call for reservations today.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pricey, but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for my husband's birthday as he had a free entree as part of their birthday club. Our food was cooked well and tasted amazing. Our server was very attentive and we had an enjoyable evening out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Winnipeg
“Always classy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The food is good ,atmosphere is good,the service good.
It is all good. I love that people bring dogs to the outside area.(I am not a pet owner.)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“First Time at Bistro 41”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was my first time at Bistro 41. My husband and I were there with friends who had been there before. There was six of us on our way to a play at a rep theater during motorcycle weekend in downtown Fort Myers.

Our friends did not lead us astray. I immediately felt comfortable when I walked into the restaurant. It felt happy, appeared clean and friendly. When the hostess took us to our table we asked for a round table instead of a long one because it's easier to talk to everyone and we were meeting one couple for the first time. The hostess and server happily obliged us. The restaurant was already earning points in my book.

My husband and I ordered the special which was two meals for $40 which included a glass of delicious wine and a nice dessert. We asked for the dessert to go because we were running out of time. The server brought it to us without question. The meal was delicious.

After reading some of the reviews, I find the complaints interesting because we did not experience similar issues. I find it awesome that the owner seems to take time to read and respond to each review. In my book, that alone says something about the pride in his restaurant.

I would definitely go back again. I go to lunch with two different lady's groups each month and I will be suggesting Bistro 41 as a place to add to our list.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bistro41, General Manager at Bistro 41 - Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your dining experience with us. We always need and want to hear how our staff performed. We have always strived to be the best dining available in the area. Please come back soon.

Thanks,
David Long/ Bistro 41
North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Dinner at Bistro 41”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We brought another couple with us who had never been. They were very impressed and enjoyed the meal very much, as did we. They expressed they would definitely would go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

We want to thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us at the Bistro 41. We take pride in our product and it is always nice to hear that we have been successful in our strive for excellence. Please return soon.

David Long/ Bistro 41
Vernon, Connecticut
“So good, we went back a second time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The first time we ate at Bistro 41, we ordered from the $20 prix fixe menu. My chicken was very good; my husband's steak was chewy (but that's partly because he orders it well done). The price included salad, dessert, and wine (a full bottle!). We ate outside, watching trick-or-treaters walk through the mall getting goodies from the stores.

• Visited October 2013