“authentic fresh new england style seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Authentic New England Seafood! "Bringing the flavors of the New England shores to Florida's Gulf Coast." Fried Ipswich Belly Clams, Chowder and Clamcakes, Lobstah Rolls. Casual restaurant with counter service, indoor and outdoor seating. Near beaches. Full Menu available for Take out.
Fort Myers, Florida
“authentic fresh new england style seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Finally: ipswich clams, fresh scallops, fish cakes, authentic clam chowder. Fantastic food with a touch of Rhode Island I feel like I'm back on the pier in Boston. No need to wait for trips up north to enjoy this food. Joey is an amazing chef I plan on eating here every Friday!!!

• Visited September 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“I Never Review But Just To ThisTime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm one of those people who always read reviews but never write them but had to make an exception in this case... I live right around the corner and just happened upon this place trying to think of something new to eat & what a surprise. I've been there 3 times in 3 days and everything has been unbelievably great. hope this place does well cause it is quickly becoming my new favorite place in Fort Myers.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Reminds me of home!!!!!!! Excellent New England seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

You certainly get quality and quantity with this restaurant , I was born and raised in New England and this place reminds me of home! I love that I can get clam cakes with my chowder ALL YEAR ROUND!! The lobster roll is fantastic and you can get it hot or cold,stuffed quahogs and the lobster ragoons are delicious , there are so many great things on this menu! I was also impressed with how clean everything was, I GO ONCE A WEEK , MY FAMILY LOVES CAPE COD SEAFOOD CO.

Florida
“Whole Fried Clams! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were so happy to hear of this place. Whole fried clams just like we used to get back in New England. Fried just right and delicious! No frills, no airs--just plain good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tiverton, Rhode Island
“Best Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Just got back from vacationing in Ft. Myers and went to the Cape Cod Fish Co.--the food was absolutely great.....Good presentation-friendly staff and very clean.....We had fried clams, just as good as back home. We went back again and had chowder, stuffies and fish tacos, best I ever had.....Will be back in Ft. Myer's in April and will definitly go back to this restaurant......