“A last minute gem!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 58 activities in Fort Myers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Caloosahatchee Cowboy Charters is a private back bay charter company. Specializing in live bait fishing for giant snook and tarpon in SWFL. Additionally offered shelling, dolphin and echo tours.Family and kids welcomed!Capt. Josh is a Fort Myers native and wants to share his passion and knowledge of fishing with you. All skill levels welcomed. Capt.Josh is here to give you a trip to remember.
North Fort Myers, Florida
“A last minute gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My son and I decided at 11 PM to find a guided trip. I had seen Captain Josh's website on a previous random search so I emailed for an opening. He responded immediately and to make a long story short, I hooked my "bucket list"(keeper) snook about 14 hrs later!! Then, with some guidance from Capt. Constantine, my son hooked 4 and landed 3 to whip his Dad, Great fun, we'll meet again soon. Folks, give him a call.

Visited December 2013

Saline, Michigan
“Great fishing...Great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My dad and I took my two boys (10 & 8) out for their first boat fishing trip and it couldn't have been better. Captain Josh was excellent with the kids - baiting hooks and teaching them the proper way to cast. With his expert knowledge of the bay and the best places to fish it seemed like we were reeling them in non-stop - snook, redfish, trout, and snapper. Josh was easy going, friendly and personable which added to the experience. We visit Fort Myers every year and we'll have Caloosahatchee Cowboy Charters and Captain Josh on our itinerary for every visit!

Visited November 2013