“Bad food, poor management.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #350 of 641 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Columbus, Ohio
“Bad food, poor management.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have eaten at many different Applebees and have always been pleased until this time.
My wife asked for lemon-aid which was watered down with very little lemon.
Tasted like water with a lemon wedge in it. Had the waiter take it back, when he came back he said they had no more lemon-aid, yet they had a lemon wedge for my ice tea.
I got fries with my order which were obviously not fresh but warmed up and reserved because they tasted like they were baked. I think Management is aware of this and just trying to save a few bucks. I think it will cost them in the long run.
They seated us next to the help which was also having lunch. I should have ordered what they were having.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida
“Applebees is just what you expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Nothing wrong with the place, food is ok, prices are right and service is decent. If you want a good lunch, great place to go. If you are looking for a great meal, keep looking.

Visited January 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Not the Best Applebee's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We are vacationing in the Fort Myers area so that we would go to the neighborhood Applebee's for dinner on a Saturday evening. Service was unbelievably bad. We waited some time for our waitress to take our drink orders; she returned twice to ask us what we had ordered (a beer and Ice tea). We took advantage of the 2/$20 + appetizer special. We waited for a long time for the appetizer to arrive. It was very good. Finally, our dinners were served. My husband's steak was good; my shrimp fetticinni was not. I would never order that again. The waitress brought us the wrong bill twice. I am not sure she could read. We noticed others near us were also having similar problems. It seems they have a staffing problem. We will not return.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, Ontario, Canada
“Would skip this Applebee's and hit a McD instead.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were all tired and starving, but the food wasn't great. The menu was a typical Applebee's menu, but it just wasn't very good.

Save your $$ and do fast food or hit another restaurant close by.

Visited December 2012
Ontario
“typical Applebees, good food, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is an older Applebees, but the food is atill as good as always. You can't beat the 2 entrees for $20, including an appetizer to split between the 2 of you. This restaurant is a little older than some, not very big inside either. The only complaint was that my wife's meal was to include a garlic bread stick. When the meals came we were told that the bread stick was coming. Half way through eating the meal she asked about it, but none came. Then she asked again when we were done our meals & it finally appeared.

• Visited October 2012