“I am a restaurant snob and this place was outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Continental, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Description: Get ready to experience the best food in Fort Myers! Voted Best Continental Cuisine in The News-Press Reader's Choice Poll for 2013 & 2014. Our menu, offering high-quality food served with a beautiful presentation is so varied we are sure to please everyone in your party. We also have a full bar to accompany your dining choices. In addition to dinner, we also serve Sunday Brunch from 10:00 am-2:00 pm. We can also cater offsite with a menu tailored just for you, based on your unique needs and budget. Our warm and welcoming lounge is great for Happy Hour, offered daily from 4:00-6:00 pm. Dale, Betty and Courtney hope to welcome you soon!
Coventry
“I am a restaurant snob and this place was outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I would like to start by saying I fine dine once a week. I do not dine at middle of the road restaurants. I love to cook so when I dine out it has to be spectacular. Courtney's was wonderful on many levels. The staff was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. The atmosphere was that of a restaurant you would see in Boston, New York or Providence. I was there on a business trip and was quite impressed.
I am very fussy. The wine selection was quite extensive. I ordered stags leap Cabernet.
They brought over warm bread, with a garlic, olive oil dipping sauce which I will try to make myself.. Loved it. That evening they offered a sesame encrusted ahi tuna it was perfectly prepared.. The dessert special that evening was pumpkin cheesecake. A Perfect way to end the night.
I am writing this for 2 reasons.. One , I own 3 businesses in R.I. So I try to frequent privately owned family restaurants and opposed to large corporate franchises. And secondly, I am hoping if I brag enough about their restaurant maybe they would someday expand their business and open a second location in Providence R.I. So I could have that fabulous food once a week.:)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cjmanzo80, Manager at Courtney's Continental Cuisine, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are truly grateful you enjoyed your dining experience at Courtney's and we look forward to your return.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Excellent Value & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

This was our second date meal visit to this restaurant. I arrived early and was sested promptly, given a drink, and plenty of refills to keep me happy until my date arrived. I ordered the barbecue hamburger and my wife had a Reuben.

We were treated with the utmost respect. The restaurant has a great environment and is close to Sanibel Island, which makes it a great option to avoid the lackluster service found on the island and get a good meal at a good price.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cjmanzo80, Manager at Courtney's Continental Cuisine, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful comments. We are truly grateful that you enjoyed your time at Courtney's. Thank you for your continued support , we hope to see you again soon.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner at Courtney's we started off sharing a appetizer of Artichokes with crab stuffing. they were delicious. My friend had the Duck, and he said it was cooked to perfection. I had the Steak and it was so tender and the Béarnaise sauce was awesome.
Service was great, I look forward to our next visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
cjmanzo80, Manager at Courtney's Continental Cuisine, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful comments. We are truly grateful that you enjoyed your time at Courtney's and look forward to your return.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Courtney's after discovering their new location in the Publix Plaza
off Summerlin near Sanibel. We were impressed by the decor and glad to enjoy our drinks for
Happy Hour. Dale is the owner and Chef and his quality and dedication to our meals was evident. We enjoyed ourselves and plan to return soon.

Fort Myers, Florida
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Been wanting to try Courtney's since they opened as I live close by and me and my wife the other night decided to stop in give it a try. Excellent! Filet Mignon cooked to pertfection, crispy duck grand marnier, great soup and hot crispy bread with wonderful dipping oil. We will be returning very soon!