“Avoid” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Myers
“Avoid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

Got a decent white pizza and a horribe calzone, I paid extra to have pepperoni and sausage added to calzone, I recieved 6 pepperoni slices and 3 paper thin slices of sausage in the calzone. I called to complain when I got home, and I was informed by the disgruntled employee(see others comments) that I had to look harder for the toppings, when I tore open the entire calzone I found and counted the above. I will not waste my time or money at Birdies again, they offered no appology, next time I will go to Two Meatballs in the Kitchen where my business is appreciated.

Sanibel
“Best pizza in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

Pizza is my everything and Birdie's has the best pies I've had since my last vacation in Long Island

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, FL
“Pricey”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

Birdies Pizza is not customer service friendly. Order at the counter to a person who always looks like he is disgruntled.