“Love this little seafood restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 649 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Fort Myers, Florida
“Love this little seafood restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Clam bake isn't big on ambiance - but it is fantastic on service & food quality! The Lobster roll is always a great pick! The fried haddock is one of our favorites -we always ask for the dinner to be cut into "haddock fingers" they are SO fresh - just love them. Mark & Laurie and the whole crew at The Clam Bake are super friendly and we go there often - we feel like family! It's a great little restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Massachusetts
“Real New England Seafood at great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We are from Massachusetts and it is really hard to get clams in Beautiful Fort Myers but my husband found this place and we tried it. The chowder is absolutely delicious and the clams are real New England clams........Great place!

Visited September 2012
New Smyrna Beach, Fl
“Good clams!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nothing fancy, nice people, and good food. We had the clam chowder...very good, steamed clams...very good....my husband had broiled fish...excellent...and I had the fried clams, which were good, but I wish I had ordered the fish as well.

Visited May 2012
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Based on TripAdvisor reviews, we decided to try Clam Bake. This place is a hidden gem. All employees were friendly and helpful. I opted for the lobster roll and lobster bisque. It was excellent. My husband and boys had the clam chowder, as well as shrimp, haddock, and clam strips. We loved everything. Clam Bake is a must for anyone in close vicinity!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“You won't get full, unless you're rich!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

The good- For a small place, it is well maintained. Nice New England sports decor, and friendly staff, Especially Jessica, The pregnant server. She was an absolute doll. The lobster bisque was good also...

The bad- Everything else. The food was horribly overpriced, and the flavors of it all weren't even near worth the price.. The portions were simply pathetic. I mean pathetic. Tiny, Tiny, Tiny... So tiny that I felt insulted, and taken advantage of. For that alone, I will NEVER return. I would have had to order 3 times as much food as I had, to even begin to feel full, and I'm a very little lady! Which would have bankrupted some people. Even Red Lobster had bigger portions than this plce. Nope. Never again.

• Visited June 2012