“Love It - Healthy, Flavourful Eating at a Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 648 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Love It - Healthy, Flavourful Eating at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were introduced to this place by friends of ours. It is FANTASTIC! I thought it was good enough value when we walked down the long salad bar and paid (a ridiculously small amount in my view!) but then I rounded the corner and saw there were soups and breads and pastas and dessert all available too - and my husband got a senior discount.
This is a great place to eat if, like me, you are watching your weight. You can help yourself to plenty of salad first, then have one of their fresh soups (there always seems to be a couple which are reasonably low in fat and calories) and maybe try a little of their pasta too and still keep within calorie limits. They also offered, along with the icecream, sugar free pudding and fruit for dessert.
This is a great place for a filling healthy lunch.
Its a little difficult to spot from the road, but if you exit at the Honda dealership, you're in the right place.
We go here after visiting the Slough, which is another of Fort Myers' Great places.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fresh, fresh, fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I don't even like salads and I love going here. It's all fresh, abundant selection and besides salads, there is pasta, soups, desert, all kinds of goodies for one price...low. A real deal.

Fort Myers, Florida
“A great place to eat and reasonable in price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Friendliness of the staff. I have been there many times and ALWAYS had a scrumptious meal.The variety of soups is outstanding and delicious. Being a prediabetic there are many food dishes I could eat without sending my blood sugar way up.

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great Food, Great Price, Consistent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We live in this town and when we are out running errands this is a nice stop for good, fresh and tasty salads and hot bar. We recommend it and know you will be healthier for stopping by.

Punta Gorda
“Soups galore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I love this place! Everything is freshly made and there is a good variety. I especially love their soups and make a pig of myself. The salads, soups and sweets are wonderful. The only complaint I have is that I wish there was a Sweet Tomatoes in Port Charlotte! When we first found this place I started a campaign to have management consider this area, but to no avail. I would be nice though!

Visited September 2012