“Molly & Matt's wedding reception 5/25/13” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 674 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Fort Myers, Florida USA
“Molly & Matt's wedding reception 5/25/13”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Shelly, Roberto, Lydia, and Bob could not have been more gracious in creating a spectacular evening reception for us. The food was superb, the wait staff over the top, and the accomodations made for us (Dj, dance floor by the harbor, extra assistance in setting up) were remarkable. Having lived in San Francisco, Georgetown, D.C., and Chicago, we have had some marvelous dining experiences. The Lighthouse Restaurant ranks in the top three. As the bride noted, "Our reception was PERFECT."
Gratefully,
Molly's parents

Orlando
“Went for the view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

After missing out on two sunsets in Key West because of rain, we thought we'd try once more in Fort Myers and decided on the Lighthouse. It was at the marina and faced west so it was a good bet. Unfortunately clouds obscured the sunset yet again. However, the view over the marina almost made up for it and the food and service were very good. If we're in the area again, we'll try for that sunset again and know we'll enjoy the meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roeland Park, Kansas
“Just go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my third trip to this restaurant. I live in Kansas, but I love to go there whenever I have the opportunity. The Lighthouse is at the marina. I like to sit outdoors or near a window to watch the sunset. I had the salmon and baked sweet potato, which was very good. I always order the flourless chocolate cake. I had this on my first visit. It was so good. It is one of the reasons for my third visit. This is an upscale restaurant, but since it sits on the marina, I have seen everything from shorts to prom dresses. Just go. You won't regret it.

Orlando, Florida
“good food-great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Place is reasonable-great views-great service-what more do u want? loved the stuffed mushrooms! Very convient to Ft. Myers beach or Sanibel. Dress causual is the athomsphere. Will go back soon!

Visited May 2013
Aspen, Colorado
“Room With a VIEW! & Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

A very Special Evening! The Staff, Berto, Bob, Lydia & Colleen did a "Fabulous Job" of making my Niece's Wedding perfect! Special Thanks to them, The Chef & Shelly for a most memorable evening. Bruschetta, Calamari, Steak, Salmon, St. Michelle Chardonnay all outstanding.
Everyone raved about how good the food was and the attentive service.
The Bride & Groom were THRILLED. A perfect send off for them to Paris & their new life together! Thanks so very much no one could have done it better!
Written by a former Director of Catering in Cherry Hills, Colorado and Aspen
who only worked with Certified Executive Chefs!
Hats Off! We'll be Back!