“Great Neighborhood find!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Tavern & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great Neighborhood find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

On a friend's birthday, we went to Stonewood . Located in a strip mall, this local restaurant is a gem. Ambiance is like an English tavern, and the service was excellent. Food is very good. The filet was cooked perfectly. Lamb chops were good, but were thin and looked like leftovers. Drinks were good, as well! A bit pricey.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cape coral
“Excellent choice for good steaks and Chops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went with large group for dinner and all, And I do mean all! Had a wonderful culinary treat from Steaks to Chops. Some of are group are a little picky at times.
Would go tonight if I could ! Service was great with such a large group.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Sirloin delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Heard the praises so my friend and I went there for dinner Saturday. She had a chicken dinner on the special menu and I ordered the 12 oz. sirloin. Both of us were very pleased. Mine, ordered medium, was done to perfection. Neither of us tooku home a doggie bag because there was nothing left for the bag. Taking our hubbies the next time. And the waitress was very nice too. Restaurant is quiet and relaxing. Worth a try. You'll return too.

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great food and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I went to this restaurant with family. I made reservations for a pretty big group of 9. Upon arrival, we were seated within 5 minutes. Our server was great and very attentive to every request. Drink order was taken quickly and appetizers were at the table in a decent amount of time. My favorite appetizer were the blue cheese chips.... soo good. Our food order was taken, very orderly, and everything came out as requested. I order the filet mignon with side of vegetable. It was the perfect medium rare and vegetable were super good. This is the kind of service I expect when dining whether I dine with 2 people or 9. Very recommendable.

ft myers
“Always a great evening when we come here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

In my opinion, Fort Myers doesn't have the best restaurants, compared to Naples however this place is one that we can count on meeting friends at and having a wonderful dinner. The ambience is very comfortable and nice and the menu choices are always fantastic. I don't know why this restaurant doesn't have a higher rating than it does. The staff is always excellent and from time to time they will change their menu around. I used to love the Asian salad however they took it off the menu. There are so many other choices though and you really can't go wrong dining at this restaurant.