“Spur of the moment early dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Tavern & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 650 restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Spur of the moment early dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

After my wife hair appointment we ducked into the Stonewood tavern which we had been before.
We were immediately met by Rocky the bartender extremely diligent and very pleasant. She suggested the early dinner menu .What a bargain my wife had the Caesar salad,Salmon,and key lime pie (16.00) ,i had the Clam chowder,sirloin and keylime pie.Everything was perfectly cook and very tasty.
The portions were large enough that we both took the pie home because we were too full.
And Rocky is an asset to Stonewood.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Cape Coral, Florida
“Top of the line steaks and seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have since become an employee here because I was so impressed with the establishment. Upper crust restaurant with steaks that melt in your mouth and the freshest seafood in SW Florida! My coworkers- the wait staff is excellent, fun and knowledgeable. The prices are on the high side, but the food and service is worth every penny. They also offer an email club that you can get great deals through. Whether I work here or not, it is my favorite steak house in Florida!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Geat Happy Hour and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had party of 4 on two different occasions in the last month at Stonewood. I don't usually order plank salmon but I did on both occasions because it is the best salmon I've had - seasoned perfectly and tender. Many of their drinks are 1/2 price and their house wines are excellent. The service was slow that night but worth the wait. We all enjoyed our meals.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Well kept secret in Ft. Myers, Fl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had the pleasure of taking a group of 18 from Cape Coral over to the Stonewood Grill and Tavern last night. WOW! We have driven buy the strip mall where this GEM of a restaurant is located many many times and never stopped for a meal. We happened to see an add in the paper for the restaurant and decided to try it. We were surprised the minute we walked in at the lovely decor and the wonderful wine cellar they have. The food quality and selection was excellent and Keri gave us great friendly service. We all agreed we will be going back.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Always a great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here and as always, the meal was excellent. Our server, Jennifer did a fantastic job. One of the few places you can't go wrong with ordering anything on the menu.