“What a nice surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Beach
“What a nice surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were traveling to the area for a weekend sporting tournament and referred to Jason's Deli by a local resident. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the establishment and pleased with our decision to eat here. Food items were healthy with lots of variety to choose from. Our party tried a variety of sandwiches, salads, and fruit bowl...all which were fresh & delicious. I enjoyed having organic & vegetarian selections, while the kids enjoyed the free ice cream/yogurt dessert machine. While we chose to sit indoors, the restaurant also offers wonderful patio seating outdoors.

Visited February 2013

“Best sandwich ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

You have to try the New York Yankee it is the best sandwich ever. The sandwiches are huge and the atmosphere is nice. They have indoor and patio seating. Sometimes I drop by just to get some of their sweet tea which is extremely good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Love the Organic touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Was very surprised to see all the effort to include organic. Organic is not a gimmick. It is a way to help not only our health by going back to eating food the way nature intended but also it helps keep the toxins out of the environment by cleaner growing and production. I have a degree in Crop Production from Ohio State so I have much experience in this. The food at Jason's Deli is delicious also and the service is great.

Visited February 2013
Michigan
“Just adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We ate at Jason's several times during our recent Fort Myers vacation. I found their salad bar was the best thing about the place, as we love salad bars and they have become almost extinct in Michigan. We tried the turkey cranwich (or some similar name), which was way too full of mayo or Miracle Whip. You could hardly taste the turkey or the cranberries. On another visit we split the turkey wrap, which was better, but nothing extraordinary. I'd give their sandwiches a less-than-average rating.

We never got around to the soups, but the selection looked appealing. We were surprised by the free soft serve available after your meal, though that makes it hard to pass up.

The two top tables were really too small if you both order a plated meal or the repeat visit salad bar bowl and two drinks. They do pack in the people here! There is a small patio area available, too.

I almost knocked off another star because the only channel available on the televisions each visit was Fox News. So I checked when I got home, and apparently this is a common practice for the Jason's chain. I'm okay if that is one of several options on the sets, but I don't like just one option with my meal. Another Fort Myers restaurant with 3 televisions in the bar area had a sports channel, Fox, and CNN. At least give me a choice!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, NY
“Quick Lunch - But NOT Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very good selection of salads, sandwiches and wraps. Food was fresh! Ordered a turkey sandwich and hot veggie side and was not disappointed. Husband liked the ice cream at the end!

Visited October 2012