“Just adequate” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Michigan
“Just adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We ate at Jason's several times during our recent Fort Myers vacation. I found their salad bar was the best thing about the place, as we love salad bars and they have become almost extinct in Michigan. We tried the turkey cranwich (or some similar name), which was way too full of mayo or Miracle Whip. You could hardly taste the turkey or the cranberries. On another visit we split the turkey wrap, which was better, but nothing extraordinary. I'd give their sandwiches a less-than-average rating.

We never got around to the soups, but the selection looked appealing. We were surprised by the free soft serve available after your meal, though that makes it hard to pass up.

The two top tables were really too small if you both order a plated meal or the repeat visit salad bar bowl and two drinks. They do pack in the people here! There is a small patio area available, too.

I almost knocked off another star because the only channel available on the televisions each visit was Fox News. So I checked when I got home, and apparently this is a common practice for the Jason's chain. I'm okay if that is one of several options on the sets, but I don't like just one option with my meal. Another Fort Myers restaurant with 3 televisions in the bar area had a sports channel, Fox, and CNN. At least give me a choice!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Rochester, NY
“Quick Lunch - But NOT Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very good selection of salads, sandwiches and wraps. Food was fresh! Ordered a turkey sandwich and hot veggie side and was not disappointed. Husband liked the ice cream at the end!

Visited October 2012
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Always pleased with meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Jason's is a great place to get a really good sandwich. It is cafeteria style, which works for me. The prices are very good as you get more food than most can consume. If you have a sweet tooth like I do, you can have a soft serve ice cream (at not cost) as the icing on the meal. I've been visiting here for probably 15 years now and it always is fast and excellent!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral
“Moveable Feast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great place for a large selection of good food and very organized. ( That was the "Feast" ) The "Moveable") part were the tables. The bases were much too small for the table tops. Put your tray on a corner and over it would go unless it slid away from you. Go but take a booth!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Loud, crowded, but quick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Decent food for the price, quick service. Nice salad bar & ice cream machine. Just loud & crowded when I was there.

Visited August 2012