“Why go anywhere else, Jalepeno's is the best around PERIOD!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taqueria Jalapenos

Taqueria Jalapenos
2249 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901-3503
239-337-3319
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 641 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Mexican
“Why go anywhere else, Jalepeno's is the best around PERIOD!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I am from Detroit and finding GOOD Mexican food was a problem until we hit Jalepeno's! Lengua tacos the best I have ever had! Definitely a MUST on your restaurant list! Chips and Pico Fantastic! Don't pass by!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florida
“Love these little taquerias”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We've been to a lot of Mexican restaurants throughout the Southwest and elsewhere. I find reviews of Mexican restaurants to be 'iffy.' Maybe the reviewer knows Mexican. Maybe they really only know Taco Bell. Maybe they are expecting Tex/Mex, which is fine but not the same thing. This place is in a bedraggled little strip mall away from the 'classy' part of town. A lot of good taquerias are. :)

This place was not the best Mexican restaurant, but it certainly is far from the worst. The menu was indicative of authentic Mexican food. The selection was decent. The prices were low.

We found the food to be fine. Not great, but definitely a nice Mexican lunch. The (soft) tacos were a little too heavy on the lettuce, but other than that were pretty much good hardy Mexican food. There is a table with a choice of salsas and sauces. They were okay.

Average and certainly worth the very reasonable price we paid.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
wellington, fl
“Out of the way gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

This Mexican restaurant is a little hard to find,no real signage from the main street. Worth looking for. Had the fish tacos, was some of the best I have had. The building from the street is nothing special in side is another story, Would eat there again when I am in Ft Meyers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The best in town!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Best food ever. Home made, fresh, simple delicious.

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I have been here before when I worked near by but now I live about 30 minutes away. My fiance and I decided to eat here again and MAN was I happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nachos were huge and super cheap. I always get the taco sald with beef. He had a burrito with xtra hot sauce all over it. We had 3 huge plates of food and a soda and spent $18.01. I still have leftovers. The building is misleading to people but if the just go inside and eat they won't be disappointed!