“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 691 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Continental
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
Fort Myers, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This was such a pleasant experience. You must try the butternut squash soup!!!! (If available) My husband and I had the pleasure of having lunch here today. I ordered the Pastrami Nightmare and the hubby ordered the Chubby. Mine was slightly over salted but other than that everything was perfect! Upon talking to the server we discovered that EVERYTHING is made fresh, bread, meat, soup and they even ground their meat. We will return!

Visited October 2013

“It's wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! Jean and Nada will take the best care of you, the food is delicious, and make sure you save room for the Zuccotto Cake!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We've been here many times and have always had great service and a great meal. A hidden gem in Ft Myers!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ALBANY,GA
“BEST OF THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I were visiting family in Fort Myers, FL and after reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to give the Kenwood Lane Grille try boy are we glad we did. My wife loves French Onion soup so we started our meal with the French Onion soup and we both agreed it was the best we had ever had bar none. My wife tried to get the recipe out of Jean who is a delightful waitress and Co-owner I understand but she wouldn't give it to her unfortunately. I love steak and ordered the Steak Av Poivre. I like my steak well done but still tender and Chef Dave did an excellent job on it. He even came out and asked me how it was. I was really impressed by this. My wife ordered the Chicken Champignon and she said it was out of this world. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. If you haven't given Kenwood Lane Grille a try you must. You won't be disappointed!!

• Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great place on a side street!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a small but beautifully decorated restaurant. One of the owners, Jean, is an aspiring interior decorator and she has done a great job here. The restaurant is hard to find but well worth the effort. It is a stone's throw from the Office Depot at the corner of Rt 41 & College Parkway. I had the salmon & Israeli herb couscous and it was excellent.

• Visited August 2013