“It's wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Continental
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lunch & Dinner, last seating at 8:00, Casual decor, Some outside seating, Beer & Wine
“It's wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! Jean and Nada will take the best care of you, the food is delicious, and make sure you save room for the Zuccotto Cake!!!!

• Visited September 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We've been here many times and have always had great service and a great meal. A hidden gem in Ft Myers!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ALBANY,GA
“BEST OF THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I were visiting family in Fort Myers, FL and after reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to give the Kenwood Lane Grille try boy are we glad we did. My wife loves French Onion soup so we started our meal with the French Onion soup and we both agreed it was the best we had ever had bar none. My wife tried to get the recipe out of Jean who is a delightful waitress and Co-owner I understand but she wouldn't give it to her unfortunately. I love steak and ordered the Steak Av Poivre. I like my steak well done but still tender and Chef Dave did an excellent job on it. He even came out and asked me how it was. I was really impressed by this. My wife ordered the Chicken Champignon and she said it was out of this world. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. If you haven't given Kenwood Lane Grille a try you must. You won't be disappointed!!

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great place on a side street!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a small but beautifully decorated restaurant. One of the owners, Jean, is an aspiring interior decorator and she has done a great job here. The restaurant is hard to find but well worth the effort. It is a stone's throw from the Office Depot at the corner of Rt 41 & College Parkway. I had the salmon & Israeli herb couscous and it was excellent.

Albany, Georgia
“Just as fabulous as I remembered...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

It has been a while since we were in Ft. Myers and I was looking forward to going back to Kenwood Lane Grille. I had a hard time deciding what to get because I remembered loving the cous cous so much. My husband and I actually decided to get the same thing, which is a rarity. We both ordered the pork with sour kraut. It was delicious. I couldn't finish it all and enjoyed it again the next day.

That is a best thing about this restaurant is that it is so anti-chain in a good way. You'll have a selection of meals which aren't standard chain fare and they are all sure to be delightful. I wish we went to Ft. Myers more often, because this fun restaurant would be a stop every time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere