“Good Food for a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Food for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Happy Hour 2 for 1 wine with good pasta makes me happy! I had lunch there too, and the antipasta salad is wonderful.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, PA
“Poor customer service!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have ordered take-out from Bella every Friday night for the past three months for my children (hubby and I's date night). Dinner for them consists of a pizza, pasta, and salad ($40-50 every Friday) Anyway, I was hungry for pizza this evening and thought, I will order from them tonight as well. I ordered 2 large pizzas. The first pizza I ordered I asked for 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 plain. The second pie was ordered 1/2 mushroom and the other 1/2 sausage and jalapenos. My husband stopped to pick up the pizzas and drove to our home in Gateway. When he arrived I noticed the second pie did not have mushrooms. Now Bella charges $2.50 per topping regardless if it is the whole pizza or just half. I immediately called them to ask how the order was placed (even though the gentleman repeated it correctly to me when I originally called) and Chris told me the pizza should have been 1/2 mushroom and the other half sausage and jalapenos. I told him I wanted another pie and I would come out to give them the wrong pizza. When I arrived they check the pizza and he handed me the new one and said "My team is not going to be happy that I am giving you a new pie". I took it an left. I did not say a single word. The error was made by the person who made my pizza. Why should I drive 20 minutes back out there so they can make me wait while they put my toppings on it and re-bake it? I did not order a stale pie and refuse to pay for such. Needless to say, they lost a long standing customer. Some may thing this is a minor issue, I disagree. When I am paying $19 for a pizza it better be made right and I expect excellent customer service. Clearly, they lack in that department and they do not believe that the customer is always right.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Inconsistent Service and Product”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and had to rush so I got my food to go. Lunchtime lady server hustled and worked most all of the tables. All the pasta dishes looked good, so I decided to return for dinner. Big mistake! Shrimp with pesto sauce was too watery, server was inattentive, and rock music was blaring overhead. So I engaged the assistant manager and told him he needed some mellow dinner music to suit the ambience. He explained that the restaurant was under new management and the previous owner took all the Yanni CDs. If it was my restaurant, I'd get my act together; this restaurant has potential. My recommendation: great place for lunch where more mature server runs a well-oiled machine but avoid it for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic Italian pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Food was awesome, service was outstanding, great prices for the amount of food you get, and the atmosphere was warm and inviting! Loved that the owner was actually Italian and was so very accommodating! Will definitely be back on our next visit to Fort Myers.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tomball, Texas
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were so lucky this restaurant was close to our restaurant as it is a rare gem! The food was wonderful and the staff was very friendly, even though we came close to closing time. I enjoyed the spinach ravioli while my family loved the pizza. Will definitely return if we are back in Ft. Myers!

Visited July 2013