“Love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Indiana[polis
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a great sports bar, cheap food but always good, cheap beer, very busy and and loud. Not the place for a special night. We go often for the whole fresh lobster special (varies from $10 to $13 depending on time of year. They tell you wait time is 45 minutes and call you in 15 minutes usually. Many hi top tables. Once there was a couple at a hi top for 6 and we were waiting, I asked if I could set my heavy purse on the end of the table and they said NO this is our table. Other than that patrons have been very friendly cheering their teams.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Big menu! Courteous and friendly staff. Great salads and appetizers. Easy to call ahead and reserve a table and wait times were reasonable.

Visited February 2013
clermont
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is your typical ale house. Loud and food mediocre at best. A party of 6 and 2dinners came wrong food. We had to keep flagging down the waitress for more beer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Can't Say enough about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've been staying at a local hotel on business for a month. The shopping center has multitudes of restaurants to choose from, yet I keep going back to the Ale House! The menu is HUGE and I haven't been disappointed in anything I've ordered. The crab legs are great, they have a $12.95 Maine lobster dinner on Wed nights that is fabulous (although I did order the twin lobster tails one night and wouldn't recommend them-too small for the $18), the lobster bisque is good, the zingers are fabulous (if you're looking for a nice fattening meal), the dinner salad is always huge, etc, etc. They also have a great happy hour from 4-7 and they feature the $1 drink of the day-anything from a Cape Cod to a Whiskey Sour, whatever it is, it's $1 for the drink! For beer drinkers, they have a huge selection of drafts. The atmosphere is great. They have a lively indoor seating area and an awesome outdoor bar and seating area (the only HUGE drawback to sitting outside is they allow nasty smoking. So if you're out there just to enjoy the beautiful weather you have to deal with rude smoking while you're trying to eat-wish they'd make them take their nasty habit out of the eating area). The servers are AMAZING. I wish I could remember them all, but John, Troy, Katie, Charles, Sara (who looks like a super model), and too many more that I'm sorry I can't name!!! The Ale House definitely does a great job with hiring people who are personable and hard working (the bar back-Dylan-he kicks major butt and I would hire him in a heart beat if I was looking for an employee-can you tell I usually dine here alone and do lots of people watching????). For the sports fan, they have lots of TV's around the entire restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent location - great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

3 of us went for a meal at Millers, we had a starter which was tasty and hot when it was served.

2 had the rack of ribs and I had a porterhouse steak. My steak was perfect medium rare. The ribs arrived warm rather than hot. We mentioned it to the server and she replaced the meals immediately. The replacement meals were perfect.

So although there was a small issue with the meal it was corrected straight away and the service could not have been better.

The location in Gulf Coast Centre is very convenient for the freeways.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere