“Best sushi in Fort Myers. Friendly people, clean restaurant, fresh food.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Asia - CLOSED

Asia
6631 Orain dr, Fort Myers, FL
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
“Best sushi in Fort Myers. Friendly people, clean restaurant, fresh food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I just ate at Asia on Daniels in Fort Myers. I was surprised by how clean the place was. There was not one little spot in the restaurant that was not clean. We sat at the sushi bar and the chef As well as the waitress was very friendly. I had the "king of the sea" soup, which was very delicious with whole shrimp,huge muscles and scallops, and my girlfriend had a miso soup which was also very delicious. The chef busted out our four rolls in no time. We had the crazy, OChi-Chi, spicy scallops, and hottie. All excellent and fresh tasting. Next time you're in the mood for sushi go to Asia and check it out, you will be surprised.

• Visited June 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Asia outshines the rest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Since the first day I stopped in for sushi I almost never go anywhere else. They have an excellent selection, staff, chefs, and location. Mai is the sushi chef and he can accomodate any of your wants or needs. My husband and I usually pick a couple of rolls off the menu and then have Mai make us a surprise roll. He is very creative and detailed. Mama San is the hostess with the mostest! She makes our dining experience fun and entertaining. Needless to say don't be surprised if your sake cup is bottomless! The owners are very personable here you will not regret the overall experience. And the food is absolutely delicious! Everyone I have referred to this restaurant falls in love. And so will you!

• Visited May 2013
Maryland
“Wish we'd found it sooner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We've lived here 8 years and only now have discovered Asia. We recently have changed to a plant based diet (mostly). We inquired whether they had many vegetarian options and she said almost anything on the menu could be vegetarian. we ordered a tofu curry and tofu veggies and cashews. We also had rainbow roll; all were excellent. The garnishes and details were impeccable. Great service, great food. Large portions and we thought the price was appropriate. We will definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“EXCELLENT THAI & JAPANESE RESTAURANT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We've heard good things about this place, but had never tried it out, so we stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. I had the combo bento box and it was very good; it included 2 shrimp tempura, 3 potstickers, rice & a California roll, which was, I think, the best item.

Any complaints? Well, the portion size is quite modest in comparison to the prices. By Fort Myers standards, the prices here are sky high. But I like the place and am sure I will return.

Food - 4 1/2 STARS

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“My Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Asia Restaurant and Sushi Bar is by far my favorite restaurant in Fort Myers. I have been here countless times and have never had a bad meal! Every dish on the menu so far has been outstanding. Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere and every attention to detail. The Nam Sod salad is to die for! http://www.sushibyasia.com/

• Visited November 2012