“Always a favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bay of Quinte, Canada
“Always a favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I always enjoy a meal at Texas Roadhouse. This was my first time at the Fort Myer's location and they didn't disappoint. The staff were attentive and the food arrived quickly. The server went out of her way to ensure we had a great dining experience.

Visited April 2014

“Fantastic Ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

By far the best Ribeye I had in any casual Steakhouse and very close to the best I ever had. I had the 16oz Bone-In; it was extremly tender and lean meat. Although visited on a busy Saturday Evening Service was friendly, professional and fast. My wife had the 9oz filet and was very happy with it. The atmosphere ist very casual. The seasoning is - in my taste - not as perfect as at Longhorn, but the meat is as good as it can get for this price-level.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States
“Dont eat at the bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

we went here last sunday evening for dinner and decided to eat at the bar as the dinning room was quite busy. the bar had a few open seats so we sat front and center, so far so good. our drink and appetizer order was taken promptly and our drinks were delivered quickly. then the couple next to us finished and departed and the lady behind the bar cleaned their area and wiped up all the food they left on the bar into that small trough on the bar close to her...and she left it sit there through our whole meal. i asked about the appetizer on my second beer and "its comin right out" so next came our dinner salads. still no appetizer. after three inquires and speaking to two other people it finally arrived...right before our dinner. she did comp the appetizer for the slow delivery, but she didnt really seem to give a crap if it came out in a timely manner or not. the ribs, steak and salad were very tasty but the bar service leaves a lot to be desired. will not sit at the bar again if the same server is behind the bar.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida
“Steak Like Whoa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was my second time eating here and I must say my food was great both times. My steak was cooked perfectly and the shrimp were big and juicy. The rolls and cinnamon butter were just awesome. Our waitress Jilda was attentive and a pleasure, our cups never went empty. I can't wait to go back. The music was a little loud during the staff's line dance routine but it didn't last long and it was entertaining to watch. Don't expect quiet and candlelight here, but you will get a good meal that won't break the bank... 10oz Ribeye and a skewer of shrimp with 2 sides cost around $18.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ft Myers, FL
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

A group of 7 of us made a trip to this Texas Roadhouse. I assume this is a chain; this was our first visit. The atmosphere is loud and cowboy. You wouldn't go here for a quiet dinner for two. We arrived at the restaurant at 6:30 and were immediately seated. When we left there was a long line waiting to get in. I undersand "call-ahead" seating is availabled. The seven of us were seated in their standard large booth: 6 in, 1 on the end. There was ample room. Our waitress was friendly, enthusiastic, and very busy. She missed a couple of refills, but over all was fine. The prices are reasonable. They have early bird specials, which we were too late for. Several of us had the Wednesday night special: an 8 oz sirloin dinner with two sides for $9.99 (regular $10.99). Our steaks were cooked perfectly and had great flavor; not as tender as a filet, but they're not supposed to be. They have a good selection of draft beer: $4.50 for a 16 oz mug. Then of course, there's all the peanuts you can eat; throw the shells on the floor.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere