“Awesome,Perfetto,Impeccable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 641 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Naples, Florida
“Awesome,Perfetto,Impeccable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The courteous and friendly attitude of the staff at Lamotta's Restaurant & Pizzeria is not a gimmick.., it's real... My wife, my daughter and I were at fort Myers Beach . After working and shopping, it was time for dinner and Lamotta's Itakian Restaurant And Pizzeria was around the corner. We went there, not because we heard ot the place, only we were hungry. WOW, what a discovery ! An authentic SICILIAN ITALIAN RESTAURANT .Although the restaurant owner does not publicize the restaurant as such, but we know,. There is a well decorated Sicilian map on the wall, but we've been in Sicily several occasions. The service, the presentation of the dish and the taste of the food was a trip to Sicily without the jet lag. From our table, we observed the pleasant professional approach of the staff toward others patrons, but we say thank you to Margo who enhances our experience. I understand the establishment will celebrate their 39th anniversary next month. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Lamotta family.
Erick B.Naples FL . ,

• Visited January 2014

Dracut, Massachusetts
“What a delicious pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We actually got a cheese pizza to go, took it back to our hotel and enjoyed it "al fresco" overlooking the beach, watching the sun set over the Gulf. This has got to be one of the best tasting pizzas I've ever had.
Back home we usually get the Greek-style pizza that is cheesy, heavy and thick. This one was so tomatoey and light. Plus, they gave us some of the freshest oregano to sprinkle on
it ourselves.
The next time we are in Fort Myers we will likely try out some of their other fare.

new haven ct
“take out pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

got a take out medium pizza with sausage and peppers,
one of the worst pizzas I've ever had,pizza was not cooked enough,with a lot of flour on the base,
very little sauce not spread evenly,most of the pie was dry no sauce,
I'm on vacation here and will not being going back to La Motta's

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers Beach
“Antipasto Salad I Could Eat Everyday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Because I wasn't lucky enough to be born Italian, I can't even name all the delicious morsels in my antipasto salad tonight. Crisp marinated vegetables, intense vinegar--a little heat in the carrots, the balsamic vinegar added that perfect sweetness, a lot of meat, cheese, fresh mozzarella like you've never even dreamed about, the best red peppers strips I have ever eaten, onions, carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes, aaaahrtichokes, pepperoncini. This amazing salad has everything you expect from an antipasto salad and way more. As with everything that Chef Carmelo serves up, there is just that little extra something about it that makes it your new favorite. A visual experience, immediately followed with a taste extravaganza....I want it again tomorrow.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Seriously, so amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

LaMotta's is definitely a treasure to the Fort Myers area! I just recently tasted the pumpkin ravioli, and I can PROMISE you, that after finishing your plate, you're going to want seconds. The ravioli came with a super fresh salad [your choice of dressing], and the waitress also brought out Italian bread with oil/herb dip. Every item of the meal complimented one another. Quality food, awesome prices, phenomenal atmosphere [lighting was superb]. What more could you ask for?