We travel a lot and are always on the look out for bargains. The Fountain is older and the entrance is a bit "off-putting" but go for it if you want good value for your money. The rooms are fairly spacious, we had a livingroom, full kitchen and a bedroom. The bed was only a double but was relatively comfortable. Bath was small. It was very clean. I found no odor at all.
The location is fairly central if you want to visit a variety of sites. The Edison Ford Winter Estate is nearby as are the beaches, restaurants etc. on the islands.
The internet service was pretty good although I had difficulty streaming video.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fountain Cottages Inn is a small family operated 18 unit hotel. Close to beaches (Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva). Clean, Safe, Affordable. Visit us, you will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fountain Cottages Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Motel Fort Myers
- Fountain Hotel Fort Myers