“The very best ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
ft myers
“The very best ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I'm not an ice cream lover at all but I simply love this place. Their ice cream is homemade and you can taste the quality of the product. In addition, certain flavors with stuff added to them for instance the chocolate peanut butter ice cream is loaded with peanut butter. Anytime we have company in town this place is a stop on our list. You've gotta try it!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Its not just ice cream it's LOVE BOAT ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This ice cream is super fantastic. I love love love it. Most ice cream is just average but this is so smooth and yummy it will make your tummy happy! They have many types of ice cream I am not really sure how many. I have been there too many times to count. I have had shakes, cones and sundaes and they are always A+. During the tourist season it is not uncommon to wait a bit so be prepared for that and the parking can be a mess but it is well worth it. If this was helpful please let me know by clicking on helpful.

• Visited January 2014
Tolland
“Very Good Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Had to try it after reading the reviews!! Very good homemade ice cream near the beach!! I was a little worried with the line but plenty of staff to keep the line moving. It's a must try!!

Visited April 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Best ice cream place I've seen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The parking lot was packed when we pulled in, which we took for a good sign. Apparently EVERYONE wants to get some of this ice cream - and now we know why! :)

It was, in a word, fabulous. There were a ton of flavors to choose from, with sampling available if you weren't sure what you wanted. I ended up getting two flavors in a chocolate-and-sprinkle-covered waffle cone - a tremendous amount of ice cream! - for about $5, and I could NOT have been happier. I chose the salty caramel crunch (pretzels and salted caramel - divine!) and the flavor of the month, coco caliente, a spicy mexican chocolate. It was incredible!! I will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014
London
“We all scream for the biggest and best ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Don't bother counting the calories and just embrace the gout you will get after - it is totally worth it. The is the one place you want to spend your dessert calories. It's better than Ben and Jerry's. real homemade ice cream and loads of traditioanl and unusual flavours. The portions are VERY generous so a single scoop will do it but you may want to try all the wonderful options so you might have to go back again. I am told the turtle sunday is 'to die for' but I never made it that far. I usally get a single in a cup so I have time to savour it before it melts in the Florida heat. Like all good old fashoined parlours - they will let you taste a few before you settle on one but be prepared to wait - there is almost always a line but it goes fast and is well worth it. I went there with some who said they weren't really 'ice cream people' - WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? However after the Love Boat they were hooked. Even the pickiest will find a flavour they like.

• Visited April 2014