“Awesome place...great people!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 33 Attractions in Fort Myers
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Zoomers is an indoor/outdoor amusement park with a Family Fun Arcade, featuring our Winner’s Circle where great merchandise and the latest electronics can be won. Zoomers offers an amazing assortment of games, rides and attractions which are sure to make your experience a memorable occasion for all ages. Our party rooms feature panoramic views of our park and surrounding areas. Zoomers is a blast with our Cobra Roller Coaster, Voodoo Island Mini Golf, 2 Go-Kart tracks, Bumper Boats, Tilt-A-Whirl and our six brand-new Midway rides designed especially for younger children. Kids and adults will be amazed by our two Go-Kart tracks. Our Slick Track is designed to simulate driving on ice with our positraction wide tire full-throttle Go-Kart (drivers license is required). Our road track features twists and turns that will thrill drivers 56" and taller, and those under 56" will love driving our brand-new Rookie Cars. Zoomers is open seven days a week, rain or shine, and features great food and beverage at our Straight Away Cafe and Fast Lane Concession Stand. There is no admission fee to Zoomers. Guests may purchase a Z-Card in any amount they wish. See our “specials” tab on our website for current rates.
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Awesome place...great people!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We took our 5 year old twins here yesterday 8/6/13...We were the first people to arrive at 10 am. It was our first time here and as soon as we walked in, the young lady at the counter was very helpful. We then went outside to the midway and a young lady named Erin came right over to help us. She stayed with us and was able to run the rides for the kids. She also rode the roller coaster with my daughter because she was not able to ride alone and mommy doesn't like them..lol. my son then wanted to ride the bumper boats and she did that with him because the rest of us did not want to get drenched :-)...Everbody working at Zoomers was very frindly and helpful.We all had a great time and very highly recommend this as a place to visit when in Ft. Myers. Fl.

Visited August 2013

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“excited to finally see open”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I liked the fact that they were very strict with the safety rules, it was almost annoying how safe they were. Good ol' law suits & insurance keep them on their toes! i liked the bumper boats, slick track, & the photo booth. It's very expensive, but another place to take your kids around here.

Visited April 2013
“Good for a cloudy day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here so my kids could ride the go-karts while on vacation on a cloudy day. We opted for the pay one price wristband which included 2 kart rides and unlimited rides. The rides are really geared towards small children, but my teenagers made the best of it and accompanied their younger brother on the rides. One thing that aggravated me was that I paid for unlimited rides, but there was only two ride attendants for approximately ten rides, so you had to wait for one of them to get there in order to go on a ride which took a very long time. The one male attendant was obviously NOT happy to be there. This is a children's entertainment center...if you don't like kids...find another job!! Also, the game room and snack bar you must walk through to get to rides is a typical money sucker...but I liked that you can get a prepaid card to swipe to play the games because once my kids' $$ was gone...they were done!

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
“Good fun for families and teens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Zoomers is a fun place for families with young children or for teens. There is an arcade and snack bar, plus midway rides. I thought my teen would be disappointed that the rides (except go-carts and maybe bumper boats) are "kiddie-sized," but the teenagers loved riding the little roller coaster! There is a teen room upstairs, our group wasn't really into it but others may be.

“awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I dropped my son and a group of his friends off at Zoomers while I attended some business and my son told me This staff named Alexandria helped buy pizza for him and his friend's because they were short on money .They was really happy and thankful. I thank you alexandria for taking time out of your day to help others.