“Ran by mean managment, drug addicts, & prostitues everywhere, & NOT KID FRIENDLY AT ALL!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Welcome-In

Welcome-In
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Myers
Save Saved
You added Welcome-In to your Saves list
1547 North Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL FL 33903   |
Ranked #54 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

I was staying there by the week and I have a 2yr old son. The room they gave me was right on the main road when I asked them for a room in the back I was told that was the only weekly room they have there. A couple days later I was talking to another lady and she told me shes been staying there weekly and she moves rooms whenever she wants. The hotel is so close to the road all u hear is the traffic and its so loud as it goes by it shakes the old broken bed.

I would ask them to clean the room a night in advance and they would tell me "ok no problem". The day would come and it wouldnt get clean, & when I would ask them they would say they knocked on the door n I didnt answer. So I asked them again to clean my room, the next morning I got up right before they were starting to clean and waited they never knocked on the door. As soon as they put the cleaning stuff away I went and asked them why my room wasnt cleaned and they said they knocked n I didnt answer.

The rooms are tiny and empty its not welcoming at all. There is only 1outlet, no clocks, no phones, it has no ice machine, or washer & dryer for guess to use, and if u want to use the microwave u have to unplug ur fridge then plug in ur microwave. The wifi connection is weak and always messes up.

At night there are prostitues and addicts every where. People would knock on my door nightly n ask me if I could get them dope. For how much you pay for a week you would expect better value. Almost every other night there are fights between men on men, girls on girls, men beating girls.

Its a nasty place the indonesians that run it are rude, controlling, and stingy liars. I would have a family member or 2 here for a couple hours to visit my son n I and they would tell me I cant have company. Dont even bother asking for a clean towel here.

• Stayed March 2012

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Welcome-In? Share your experiences!