“Nice for Games-Not So Much For Food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From pizza to lobster, we're proud to offer you dishes that are created with the freshest and most flavorful ingredients.
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Nice for Games-Not So Much For Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went there to have dinner with a friend from out of town and also to watch a particular March Madness game. There were more than enough TVs in the place and turning one of them to the particular game requested was done quickly by staff. The food on the other hand was just about what I expected. Ho hum. Big Al's is a sport grill. You should not go there expecting a mind blowing, memorable meal. With that being the case, I'll give them a lot of leeway. Overall, I had a positive experience and if I'm in the area looking for a place to watch a sporting event and a bite to eat, I'll go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greybull, Wyoming
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed at a hotel across the street. So this place was convenient. The food was good and the beer cold. The best part was the staff. Everyone we met there was very friendly.

Visited March 2013
Lavalette, West Virginia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was looking for good place to eat. We were looking for combo seafood/steak. By luck we chose
Big Al's In Fort Myers Fla. I tried the lobster my wife had the haddock. We went back in two days and I had the full rack ribs she again,had to repeat the Haddock. I will say if you go any where and see this chain restaurant you must try it. Great food and employees the haddock is a must that you can share.Large sandwich. French fries with Ribs are the best. Two 5oz lobster tails for 19.00 dollars. All I can say great food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, Minnesota
“Quality lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great service, food and atmosphere. 6 1/2 people all satisfied with the experience. Burgers were super!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Very Accomodating and Great Food too ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I are avid supporters of our local college basketball team and our team was playing an important road game while we were on vacation. The manager at Big Al's tuned in the game for us on the patio where we could boisterously support our team and not "annoy" the other patrons (Florida was also playing a pivotal game and most of the patrons wanted to watch the Florida game).
The staff could not have been more accomodating and we will definitely be back.
THANKS to the management and staff for a great time (yes, our team won).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere