“Lots of people like Connors” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 641 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Description: We specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Lots of people like Connors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visited twice. Had shrimp and grits, which were all right, but nothing extraoridinary. The burger I had was dry and crumbly, and not on a par with places like Five Guys. The fries were excessively salty. Still, probably the best bet in Gulf Coast. .

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Palm City, Florida
“Great Dinner and Cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Four of us ate here and my clients recommended we eat here. The restaurant was very nice, clean, and the service was very good and the steaks were "good", but not the best. I've had better steaks and on a scale of 1-10, I would give my steak here at Connors a rating of "7".

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, FL
“Not very memorable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was optimistic about Conners when they first opened in the area, but after several meals at the restaurant I haven't been wowed yet. The service is usually pretty good, but the food has been pretty mediocre. Perhaps the menu is too ambitious? There are extensive choices, but basic options like the burger aren't anything special. I MIGHT give Conners another chance, but with all the new places coming to the area, it's not likely.

Visited September 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Carnivore Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

WOW ! I was so surprise as to how great this place was for us. We stopped in on a Saturday 3PM. My wifey just landed from San Francisco and we needed to splurge for my birthday.. We were greeted warmly and seated in a great location. The place was about 1/3 filled.

First our waitress ,Vanessa, was a idiot savant ( in an outstanding way) This wonderful gal was able to remember EVRYTHING about our orders. She did this without writing anything down on a pad / pencil. PLUS with absolutely NO mistakes.

This was the FIRST and only bar since living in SW Florida that knew and was able to bring me my drink of choice, a Brandy Separator, WOW!

The bread was served warm with a spicy of sorts olive oil. mmmmmmmmmm.
The appetizer's of Lobster dip & fried mushroom were perfect. Mushroom burnt our tongue and side dip was very tangy. ahhhhhh

Salads were chilled and just the right size, including the correct amount of dressing.

AHHHH MMMMM the main entrée. We both had the prime rib medium rare. The only way a REAL carnivore should eat it. Any thing above that YOU ARE A IDIOT. (This means 95 % of Floridians fall in to this category, LOL).

The beef was so tender that you could almost cut it with a fork only. MMMMMMMMM it was heaven. The baked potato and garlic mash potato was smile worthy.

Over all a 5 star experience. It equal a steak house in San Francisco. And just blew away the Shula place in ,Naples.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Excellent steaks at chain prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were very surprised with the high quality of the food and service.
The prices were a pleasant surprise, as well.

Visited October 2013