“Lots of people like Connors” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Lots of people like Connors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visited twice. Had shrimp and grits, which were all right, but nothing extraoridinary. The burger I had was dry and crumbly, and not on a par with places like Five Guys. The fries were excessively salty. Still, probably the best bet in Gulf Coast. .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Palm City, Florida
“Great Dinner and Cocktails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Four of us ate here and my clients recommended we eat here. The restaurant was very nice, clean, and the service was very good and the steaks were "good", but not the best. I've had better steaks and on a scale of 1-10, I would give my steak here at Connors a rating of "7".

Visited October 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Carnivore Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

WOW ! I was so surprise as to how great this place was for us. We stopped in on a Saturday 3PM. My wifey just landed from San Francisco and we needed to splurge for my birthday.. We were greeted warmly and seated in a great location. The place was about 1/3 filled.

First our waitress ,Vanessa, was a idiot savant ( in an outstanding way) This wonderful gal was able to remember EVRYTHING about our orders. She did this without writing anything down on a pad / pencil. PLUS with absolutely NO mistakes.

This was the FIRST and only bar since living in SW Florida that knew and was able to bring me my drink of choice, a Brandy Separator, WOW!

The bread was served warm with a spicy of sorts olive oil. mmmmmmmmmm.
The appetizer's of Lobster dip & fried mushroom were perfect. Mushroom burnt our tongue and side dip was very tangy. ahhhhhh

Salads were chilled and just the right size, including the correct amount of dressing.

AHHHH MMMMM the main entrée. We both had the prime rib medium rare. The only way a REAL carnivore should eat it. Any thing above that YOU ARE A IDIOT. (This means 95 % of Floridians fall in to this category, LOL).

The beef was so tender that you could almost cut it with a fork only. MMMMMMMMM it was heaven. The baked potato and garlic mash potato was smile worthy.

Over all a 5 star experience. It equal a steak house in San Francisco. And just blew away the Shula place in ,Naples.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Excellent steaks at chain prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were very surprised with the high quality of the food and service.
The prices were a pleasant surprise, as well.

Visited October 2013
Wells, UK
“Superb Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our first meal at Connors, picked at random from a host of others in the area.
It was a really wise choice! Connors is a fairly large restaurant in the Gulf Town Centre Shopping complex, but is easy to find with very easy parking. The number of cars parked indicated to us that it was a very popular venue - a good sign.
Needless to say, Sunday lunch time is very busy, and we were advised that there might be a wait of around 15 minutes. 5 minutes later, however, we were shown to our table.
The meal itself. I had a prime rib - cooked absolutely to perfection. In fact I would go so far as to say that it was probably one of the best I have tasted. My wife had fish 'n' chips - again cooked to perfection.
The staff were attentive, never overbearing, and pleasantly offered advice and suggestions when appropriate.
Finally, the cost of the meal was about right - certainly not overpriced. I reckon pretty good value.
So, would I visit Connors again? Without doubt, that's a no brainer!
All in all, very highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere