“Superb Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Wells, UK
“Superb Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was our first meal at Connors, picked at random from a host of others in the area.
It was a really wise choice! Connors is a fairly large restaurant in the Gulf Town Centre Shopping complex, but is easy to find with very easy parking. The number of cars parked indicated to us that it was a very popular venue - a good sign.
Needless to say, Sunday lunch time is very busy, and we were advised that there might be a wait of around 15 minutes. 5 minutes later, however, we were shown to our table.
The meal itself. I had a prime rib - cooked absolutely to perfection. In fact I would go so far as to say that it was probably one of the best I have tasted. My wife had fish 'n' chips - again cooked to perfection.
The staff were attentive, never overbearing, and pleasantly offered advice and suggestions when appropriate.
Finally, the cost of the meal was about right - certainly not overpriced. I reckon pretty good value.
So, would I visit Connors again? Without doubt, that's a no brainer!
All in all, very highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint-Eustache, Quebec, Canada
“Best steak we ever had ! A must try !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Best steak I ever ate ! Cooked to perfection and so tender I could have cut it with a fork. Everything my husband and I ate at this restaurant was delicious and the service was perfect. We were seated on the terrace and the weather was beautiful. The prices were very reasonable considering the quality of the food. Only negative is that the young lady in charge of seating almost lost 2 customers because she told us there was an hour wait and as we were about to leave, we noticed that the terrace was almost empty. We came back in and were immediately seated outside. She should have asked us if we wanted to sit outside or wait to be inside. Wonder how many customers they lost because of her. Anyway, we will return and highly recommend this restaurant. Awesome experience !

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We finally tried this restaurant. I was expecting something fabulous. My expectations continued as we were lead to our table-the place is beautiful although a tad too dark. We were greeted right away & our drink orders came right out. I ordered a strip steak & hubby had the filet. Both were good but nothing special. There was little to no seasoning on the steaks. For the price I was expecting melt in your mouth, oh my goodness this is great but it was more like, this is it?

We might give it one more try, just to be fair. Everyone has an off night.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Relaxed Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a very nice experience in this shopping center restaurant. The service was efficient and the food was quite good. Prime Rib was surprisingly lean with much less fat than normal. The crab cake was tastey and did not have too much filler. Substitutions for vegetables and sides were encouraged, which in itself is refreshing! Overall a very nice date nite.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bonita Springs, Fl
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Everything from the ambience, service, menu and food was perfect! Our server was very attentive without being intrusive. The steak was delicious and perfectly cooked. Can't wait to return, which I will be doing on my birthday!

Visited September 2013