“Excellent Food and Service - No Disappointment” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 699 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Description: We specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Estero, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service - No Disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Not inexpensive ... but have found the food and service on our three visits to be exceptional! The steaks and seafood are excellent -- plus homemade ice cream as a dessert option is a bonus. The location is terrific in the popular Gulf Coast Town Center. Highly recommend this restaurant ... expecially for special occasions to celebrate - don't think you'll be disappointed.

Visited February 2013

Northville, Michigan
“Nice new restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

If you're in the mood for steak or seafood, this is a great place to visit. Excellent food and reasonably priced for a nice restaurant. Worth the wait on the weekends.

Visited February 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Mom & daughter lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My mom flew back home to the Chicago area today, but i wanted to take her for a nice lunch before she left. I decided to take her somewhere close to the airport & thought Connors Steak & Seafood was a good choice . It had been about a year since i had been there & was sure it would be just a good as my last visit. And i wasn't wrong, from the young man who greeted us on arrival, to the young man who seated us and then waited on us, (his name is Mike from Montouk, Il) it was a pleasurable luncheon for both of us. It started with a warm loaf (2 loaves, actually) of warm bread with an olive oil & pesto dip. There were so many wonderful lunch items to choose from (salads, burgers, steaks, chops, shrimp, ahi tuna) just about whatever you wanted was on the menu, My mom asked our waiter Mike for a recommendation from three items she selected and she was more than pleased with the Philly cheese steak with fries that he suggested. I had the lobster crab bisque that was so flavorful and creamy and filled with pieces of the lobster & crab. I enjoyed a house salad with wonderful toppings, as well. And we couldn't forget dessert...bananas foster over puffed pastry was the perfect ending. The menu prices were more than affordable and are well worth the trip to this great restaurant. It was a sad day for me to have to say goodbye to my mom, but we are so glad to have spent our last couple of hours together over a loving meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was excited when my husband suggested Connors for dinner. A new place, that I heard was amazing. We met some friends on a Tuesday evening. Thank goodness we made a reservation (I heard the hostess quote an hour and a half wait) We were sat promptly at our reservation time. The server was nice, but did not go out of his way to welcome us. Our friend had to ask three times for more bread. The food and desserts were good, but nothing I can't find in any other restaurant. The crab cakes were small. (You can get a much better cake at Ruby Tuesday!) For the price, totally not worth it...

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Tried another restaurant, should've known better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I thought it would be nice to have a "one stop" evening - have dinner at Islamorada Fish Company and then do a little shopping at Bass Pro shop after. Not so much. When we walked into the restaurant, even though there were hardly any customers, we had to wait for about 5 minutes just to be seated and given menus. We then waited more than 15 minutes (not exaggerating - we timed it) to be served a soda and an unsweetened tea. We knew what we'd like to order at that time but the server quickly walked away after dropping our drinks and saying over his shoulder that he'd be right back to take our order. We looked at each other and said "If he doesn't come back in just a minute, we're out of here". In the meantime, the customers directly behind us were complaining loudly about the roasted chicken that they'd been served. Seems that the chicken looked like it had been "run over by a truck and then burned" before being brought to their table. Needless to say, 5 minutes more went by. We got up, left two dollars on the table for the drinks and left so disappointed that we didn't even shop at Bass Pro. Ridiculous. On the other hand, we we so hungry at that point that we drove right over to Connor's Steakhouse and had a FANTASTIC meal. My husband's prime rib was perfectly done and served with au jus and creamy horseradish sauce while my shrimp and grits was steamy hot, creamy and loaded with shrimp, chorizo sausage, bell peppers and the service was exemplary - they actually seemed glad to have us. What a difference.

Visited March 2013